What's new

Modern injector - but not a tank

That was EXACTLY why I sent mine back. Look at most SE designs, they are not heavy chunky/clunky razors. But the fashion today is to break out a hunk of stainless and the milling machine and go to town. The original Gems and Injectors were great. I do have one moder SE, the RazoRock Hawk V2 in aluminum, which is nice.

The common thinking seems to be if you can't improve on the original, make the new one heftier.
Yep i think i want a hawk. I think. Which blades does it use again? Regular injector or ac?

But at 3.6oz it's FAR from lightweight and nimble. A stick of butter is 4oz. This is the stuff that I and I think few other SE enthusiasts are interested in. It's the reason why we buy the vintage. Modern typically falls short.

True ...... shaving with a stick of butter is just not the same .....

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Yep i think i want a hawk. I think. Which blades does it use again? Regular injector or ac?

It's an AC razor. I was worried I might find the blades too wide. I didn't. Different, but work just fine. I prefer the Feather Pro over the Kai Pink. The shave is the same, but I have to be more careful with the Kai not to get irritation. I think a lot of praise is given to the Schick Proline blades, but I have not tried them.

It's an AC razor. I was worried I might find the blades too wide. I didn't. Different, but work just fine. I prefer the Feather Pro over the Kai Pink. The shave is the same, but I have to be more careful with the Kai not to get irritation. I think a lot of praise is given to the Schick Proline blades, but I have not tried them.
Thanks

Top Bottom