What's new

Moderator Emeritus Interview: joshmpdx- Owner of Imaginary Authors

This is great news. I have been interested in his products for a long time. I'm glad he's giving us this opportunity to try them. B&B is indeed wet shavers heaven. Thanks [MENTION=29120]mdevine[/MENTION] for a great interview.

I just got a bunch of samples from Josh today. I got some bonus ones in addition to what I ordered. Trying "Every Storm a Serenade" right now. I like how I can smell all the notes individually before they mix together. I think it's a Spring fragrance, but if you live in a milder climate like the West Coast, you can pull off Winter.

I just got a bunch of samples from Josh today. I got some bonus ones in addition to what I ordered. Trying "Every Storm a Serenade" right now. I like how I can smell all the notes individually before they mix together. I think it's a Spring fragrance, but if you live in a milder climate like the West Coast, you can pull off Winter.

That is one of my favorites from Imaginary Authors. After trying them all, I ended up buying a full bottle of Memoirs of a Trespasser. Both my wife and I love it, and I've received quite a few compliments when I've worn it out. It has surpassed L'Occitane Eau des Baux as my favorite vanilla based fragrance. I absolutely love EdB, so that is saying a lot.

I just sprayed on my Memoirs of a Trespasser sample. Smells like camping. I think I get that libraries and old books smell that other people get. But mostly camping and campfires. Funny, I only smell vanilla at the very beginning. After that, it's cotton candy and a some fruits. I've heard of Eau des Baux on other sites. I'll have to try that too.

Top Bottom