What's new

Model Blade Co, New York, NY

Anybody ever hear of these blades? i wonder if they shave any good. Photo shop bars added to make it safe for work:

$nudebladecensor.jpg

Found these others while trying to find out about these blades:

$More Nudies censored.jpg

Found this description listed on worthpoint:

Authentic World War Two Naked Lady Models Razor Blades. 3 (Three different ones). These were made by the Model Blade Co., New York, NY in the late 1930's and were given away to Troops to boost their morale during World War Two. These blades are scare!! Thank you for looking! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you!

Can anyone confirm this? Seem more like 50's era depictions to me. Mods, if you think this in inappropriate, please do not hesitate to delete the thread.

ohh my...I would be afraid if I would look like that after using one of those...:001_cool:

very interesting blades and pics none the less!

I know of Model Safety Razor co. of Novitas Manufacting in Waltham mass. They made single edge razor blades in 1927 too.$GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

If modern day manufacturers put pics of different pin-up girls on the tucks - you can bet your bottom dollar they'd sell more blades :lol:

If modern day manufacturers put pics of different pin-up girls on the tucks - you can bet your bottom dollar they'd sell more blades :lol:

Yes they would! Actually there are many themes they could cash in on, and offer each one for a limited time. Folks would be collecting them like Beanie Babies! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom