What's new

MOD HELP PLEASE.?

Greetings all.....I apologize for taking up forum space with this post but am unsure how else to continue. I was a long time lurker and then began posting.....I had a fair to average amount of posts. I had a little hiatus and lost my info for logging in under my username. I I re registered and farted around and did a bunch of reading because I settled in on my own technique and equipment thanks to the help and knowledge of the folks here.
I'm looking to PM and use the marketplace but cannot as my new name doesn't have the post count. Is there any way for me to retrieve my info and graciously continue where I left off some time ago and lookup contacts that I had excellent transactions with?....any help would be greatly appreciated.....kindest regards...

Greetings all.....I apologize for taking up forum space with this post but am unsure how else to continue. I was a long time lurker and then began posting.....I had a fair to average amount of posts. I had a little hiatus and lost my info for logging in under my username. I I re registered and farted around and did a bunch of reading because I settled in on my own technique and equipment thanks to the help and knowledge of the folks here.
I'm looking to PM and use the marketplace but cannot as my new name doesn't have the post count. Is there any way for me to retrieve my info and graciously continue where I left off some time ago and lookup contacts that I had excellent transactions with?....any help would be greatly appreciated.....kindest regards...
Also should I post my old user name here or wait for a mod to dis us further action?

Top Bottom