What's new

MOAMC - The Mother of All Mail Calls

HY9Kc6n - Imgur.jpg

The "MOAMC" - The Mother of All Mail Calls, haha. So this isn't just November, its October as well, but I finally got around to finally taking a picture of it all.

The razors, from left to right:
Tatara Masamune
Rex Ambassador
Rex Konsul
Pearl Flexi
Razorock Game Changer .68
Razorock Game Changer .84
Leaf
Leaf Thorn
Gillette Slim
Gillette Fatboy
Rockwell 6C

The rest should be relatively straightforward.

Of course there are probably about 1000 blades in my cupboard that I didn't list here, a few hundred of each of the popular types (Astra, PermaSharp, etc) and a good number of others as well. Also many Stirling samples - I really like the Stirling products overall as some of the best value in shaving.

I'm relatively new to wet shaving but shave my face and head daily. Before all of this I was a Mach3+Cremo guy, and still use those when I travel internationally so I don't have to carry the stuff involved, but at home I enjoy the time and process involved in taking my time and enjoying the ride.

Thanks for reading, blessings to my shaving brothers, and most importantly, look up!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Thank you so much... I'm feeling a bit better about my Sept to early November razor purchases. When we left for Bali on August 23rd, I only had a few of the same razor, i.e., the ESC Claymore Evolution. I also had three Vintage Gillette razors at Back Roads Gold for Chris Spencer to replate.

My wife had a very good jewelry haul while we were in Bali and that prompted my modern razor purchases. Counting the 4 I have en route at the moment, I added 13 razors since September. All of them are pre-approved by well established B&B regulars, thankfully. I haven't tried them all yet, but so far, the ones I have used are stellar.

That is quite a haul, and lots of great choices.

I agree that Stirling is a top-tier soap and great value. Other than my MdC, I could happily use Stirling as my lone soap. I particularly like the Barbershop scent.

...and I see that I am not the only one that packages his Stirling samples in individual zip-loc baggies. 🙂

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
What is that?
Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End it's to help those who've fallen down any number of rabbit holes helping people to give up buying shaving gear on a month by month basis. Think AA for shavers

Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End it's to help those who've fallen down any number of rabbit holes helping people to give up buying shaving gear on a month by month basis. Think AA for shavers
Ahhhhh! Yes, that may be something in my future!

View attachment 1550850

The "MOAMC" - The Mother of All Mail Calls, haha. So this isn't just November, its October as well, but I finally got around to finally taking a picture of it all.

The razors, from left to right:
Tatara Masamune
Rex Ambassador
Rex Konsul
Pearl Flexi
Razorock Game Changer .68
Razorock Game Changer .84
Leaf
Leaf Thorn
Gillette Slim
Gillette Fatboy
Rockwell 6C

The rest should be relatively straightforward.

Of course there are probably about 1000 blades in my cupboard that I didn't list here, a few hundred of each of the popular types (Astra, PermaSharp, etc) and a good number of others as well. Also many Stirling samples - I really like the Stirling products overall as some of the best value in shaving.

I'm relatively new to wet shaving but shave my face and head daily. Before all of this I was a Mach3+Cremo guy, and still use those when I travel internationally so I don't have to carry the stuff involved, but at home I enjoy the time and process involved in taking my time and enjoying the ride.

Thanks for reading, blessings to my shaving brothers, and most importantly, look up!
Sweet Jesus!
Did you rob Pasteurs?

Top Bottom