What's new

MOAMC - The Mother of All Mail Calls

We've all been there or are going there and not everyone manages it, just ask @Guido75 and @lasta
I've dropped out of a few GRUMEs myself, but at the moment I seem to have a handle on my buying
Well I can assure you that @N6GQ ‘s impressive mail call makes my entire year of acquisitions look pale in comparison. Even with failures of GRUME - which are usually just one off purchases rather than Treewhaling.

I can totally relate to the all in aspect of this hobby though. Especially when focusing on something specific (e.g. I like to have the SB and OC version of every razor I have when available).

Enjoy!

Guido

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
HY9Kc6n - Imgur.jpg

Well, aint that just truly magnificent! 😍 For anyone just getting into traditional wet shaving, you gotta take the plunge sometime, might as well be now, with all that delicious gear, my taste buds are watering! 😋 When I first started wet shaving 8-months ago, I didn't understand why someone would want to get all that at once. But after experiencing this journey for awhile, I get it now.

Now days I wear a shirt that says "SWCT - Enabler" and I just bring you straight to the rabbit hole, because your gonna end up there eventually, why prevent the inevitable? Just jump right in, and find your happiness, as you deflate your wallet and bank account, and inflate your credit statement. I am just impressed that you figured it out from the very beginning! 😍

Admittedly however, I didn't have the money to buy that much all at once, I've had to buy a little each month. 😂 Can I just say, I truly approve of your love for Stirling soap. It makes me so happy I can cry. 😂 But fear not my fine B&B friend, it is tears of joy, tears of joy. I think your all set on aftershaves for awhile too, most impressive!

I have a supply thread I update monthly on here, I will soon be updating it with lovely pictures of my latest gear as well. Dude, your freaking awesome man, I am gonna have to award you 10-stars for pure awesomeness. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 WOOHOO!!!! YEAH!!!! :thumbup:

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Adam Sandler Waterboy voice..."Is that how you save money wetshaving?"

LOL

That should keep you busy for a bit.

Top Bottom