What's new

MMOC PIF

Also congrats to @bright09 - just saw you snatched the KCG PIF! Can't wait to hear your experience with that one - I've never had a EJ or Muhle 89 style razor so I'm looking forward to my shave with it in a few minutes!

Also congrats to @bright09 - just saw you snatched the KCG PIF! Can't wait to hear your experience with that one - I've never had a EJ or Muhle 89 style razor so I'm looking forward to my shave with it in a few minutes!
Thanks I've never had a r89 myself I have a few vintage Gillettes a and a merkur 38 hd long I hardly reach for probably need to and I thought the new king c gillette was based on the merkur this time around I Thought

Edit Also Happy Anniversary

Last edited:

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Thank you again for your generosity, @MyOldKentuckyHome! What blades do you guys recommend? This my first PIF and my first GEM? I'm super excited!
The Gem SS PTFE blades. There are various sources, but I tend to buy mine from Connaught Shaving. Of course, if you're going to Connaught, the shipping time will be considerable. I have also seen GEM blades in one of my local Walgreens, but I'm not sure they're still stocking them anymore. Also the Walgreens ones (I think) are different from the GEM SS PTFE blades.

Thank you! Coated GEMS seem to be hard to find, unless i want to buy 100.
Congratulations on the winning maybe sometime I'll get to try a se if I can find one sometime or get my grandpa's if they ever clean out there basement u believe he didn't have a oc tho

Mail call today!

20200604_202645.jpg20200604_202720.jpg

I'm really excited to use the MMOC! Looks great! First shave should be Saturday. Thanks again for the razor and blades, @MyOldKentuckyHome!

Top Bottom