What's new

Mls

i don't follow very closely as i prefer the european, mexican, south american, j,a, and k leagues to mls, but i grew up around dc and as they won the cup the 3 out of the first 4 years, that's by far the most successful franchise i grew up watching. i'm now in la but i'm inclined to be a chivas usa fan first because i like chivas guadalajara, also. dc and la have good records this year, though you guys just handed it to us a little bit ago, and i'd prefer our chances if we played like la, but benny's not likely to change anything now. cheers!

I'd like to go to a NY Red Bulls game and see Thierry henry play. Out of interest, how difficult is it to get tickets and how much are they?

It's not hard at all actually. You can go to newyorkredbulls.com or even stubhub.com. The tickets, as listed on their website, start at $25. If you do go, take some pictures and post them here. That man is a genius and I'm certainly a fan. And NYCFC should be starting up next year too. They have David Villa and Frank Lampard now to help combat Orlando's Kaka

I follow Italian seria A. From my avatar, you can see my team is Napoli.

MLS is getting some good talent, perhaps i should i start watching.

TheShaun

Bejeweled
I'm a Vancouver Whitecaps season ticket holder. They got off to a good start but have struggled of late. It will be close to see if they make the playoffs this year. I don't really follow the league, just the team. I live just a couple minutes walk from the stadium and the tickets are such a good value for the entertainment you get it was a no brainer to get the tickets. If I didn't live so close, I don't think I would have got the tickets.

I follow Italian seria A. From my avatar, you can see my team is Napoli.

MLS is getting some good talent, perhaps i should i start watching.

If you get into it, I would check out NYCFC. You should have but if you haven't heard about them, they're owned by the Yankees and ManCity. They've already said if someone doesn't follow their playing style/philosophy, they won't play/coach for them. So hopefully it would be something you're used to...tactically speaking. Or Seattle/Real Salt Lake. Good solid teams.

@TheShaun. Yeah. They haven't been great but certainly not bad either. As of now, they qualify for the playoffs.

Sounders STH, gotta lock down the last three matches before we focus on the playoffs. Whitecaps, Galaxy, Galaxy, would we want it any other way? Take em' all!

Sporting KC STH here. We've been hobbled by injuries (had to start our 21-year old 3rd string goalie for 3 games) and international call-ups during the World Cup, but I think we're still in decent shape to make a playoff run. Was at Sporting Park for the championship game last year, and aside from the bitter cold it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

I'm really excited to see Orlando SC and NYCFC play next year. Great player and fan base vs great philosophy and tremendous players. The LA NY rivalry has been made.

I can't believe that happened. But, I couldn't think of a more perfect way to end the race for the shield than the last game. Best of luck to you guys!

Top Bottom