What's new

MLB is becoming a whipped sport.

Meh, I lost interest at about week 2 when I saw how poorly they were all playing. I’m seeing the same thing in NCAA Football. No preparation is the problem, directly related to COVID.

I’m not at all confident that we will see a return to normal. If the virus mutates, then the new vaccine will be useless. Then they have to go back to the drawing board for a new vaccine to protect us from the new strain. In the meantime it mutates again. It may take a long time before the science catches up.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Well Spring Training starts at the end of February or early March. 4 months away. I think they will continue next season how they ended this season. No fans, or very few fans. Players can choose to opt-out of the season or play with reduced salaries.

There are some things you shouldn’t do when you’re up by 7, but swinging at a meatball pitch isn’t one of them. Even if it’s on a 3-0 count.

A hitter’s job is to hit. If the score was reversed, would it be poor form to strike a hitter out when you’re up by 7? Or to turn a double play? Of course not. Why should a professional hitter gift a professional pitcher a strike? Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
This is 2021 and MLB is in progress. My favorite team, the Cincinnati Reds, is now playing less than .500 ball.
I can listen to the games on 700 a m radio.
The e mail from MLB is very good.

Non baseball news: A new program came on ME TV about cartoons. It’s on at 7 a. m. I really like that show and so does this guy.

I am beyond happy about this show! I love cartoons and am happy that new generations can see all these amazing cartoons. This is a cartoon version of Toony and Bill. This is how they might look as animated characters.

Bill + Toony.jpeg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
This is 2021 and MLB is in progress. My favorite team, the Cincinnati Reds, is now playing less than .500 ball.
I can listen to the games on 700 a m radio.
The e mail from MLB is very good.

Non baseball news: A new program came on ME TV about cartoons. It’s on at 7 a. m. I really like that show and so does this guy.

I am beyond happy about this show! I love cartoons and am happy that new generations can see all these amazing cartoons. This is a cartoon version of Toony and Bill. This is how they might look as animated characters.

View attachment 1267007
I miss Marty.

Top Bottom