What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

MLB is becoming a whipped sport.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
When they took out Snell I said “well game over. LA wins”

Meh, I lost interest at about week 2 when I saw how poorly they were all playing. I’m seeing the same thing in NCAA Football. No preparation is the problem, directly related to COVID.

I’m not at all confident that we will see a return to normal. If the virus mutates, then the new vaccine will be useless. Then they have to go back to the drawing board for a new vaccine to protect us from the new strain. In the meantime it mutates again. It may take a long time before the science catches up.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Well Spring Training starts at the end of February or early March. 4 months away. I think they will continue next season how they ended this season. No fans, or very few fans. Players can choose to opt-out of the season or play with reduced salaries.

There are some things you shouldn’t do when you’re up by 7, but swinging at a meatball pitch isn’t one of them. Even if it’s on a 3-0 count.

A hitter’s job is to hit. If the score was reversed, would it be poor form to strike a hitter out when you’re up by 7? Or to turn a double play? Of course not. Why should a professional hitter gift a professional pitcher a strike? Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom