What's new

mixing

I've been mixing Cremo Cream, which has wonderful slickness but less foaming ability, with ohter creams, especially the English ones -- works great!

Gee wilikers, that's a clever idea.

Have you noticed any strange results from the aroma combination? Cremo is a fairly mild scent, but I would not think it would go so super well with a lot of things.

rc20007 said:
I've been mixing Cremo Cream, which has wonderful slickness but less foaming ability, with ohter creams, especially the English ones -- works great!

Cremo Cream mixed with English Cream? Brilliant!!
proxy.php

Sorry it seemed like the perfect place for a pop culture reference.

well i think cremo is mostly coconut-scented. Mixed with coconut ir otherwise complementary scents like Trumpers Almond, its yummy. Maybe not so much with floral scents. The lube action is really what I like. I used it and Taylors Avocado today, which foams like no other with good results.

I love cremo cremes' slickness, but could not get it to lather with the brush as good as the Today show guy claimed.
And if you just wipe it on your face like the box says to - you will have used a lot of it just for one shave with 3 passes. And it isn't very cheap. If it was the same price as palmolive - it would be all I used and I would say to hell with the brush.
I never thought about mixing.
Does anyone think that some of the chemicals might cancel each other out?
I'll try it with some proraso or palmolive or taylors this week and let you guys know how it went.
-phil

Top Bottom