What's new

mixing sodas

any one else do this?i like to mix diet ginger ale with pepsi max.it seems to make it more refreshing.
what are your favorites?

Depends on where I am. If I'm home, rarely do I mix. If I'm at Burger King, then it's Coke and Dr. Pepper, about half and half. At McDonalds, it's either the Fruit Punch with Sprite, or the Orange drink with Sprite. Or a Suicide (all sodas in the fountain except diet).

If at a fast food joint, I'll frequently mix Dr. Pepper with Diet Coke. I've occasionally also mixed the fruit drinks with Sprite.

Suicides... man, I don't think I've had one of those since the old roller rink days (25 years ago). That's what *everybody* ordered at the roller rink.

These days I am doing 2 parts ice tea to 1 part lemonade and 1 part sprite. It taste better is the ice tea is not the pre-sweetened stuff.

I tried milk and Pepsi once, just to see what it tastes like(watched Laverne and Shirley as a kid). Its actually not too bad.

I don't like regular soda because it's way too sweet for me (except occasionally with pizza or a fast-food burger. One of my favorite thirst-quenching drinks though is 50% seltzer and 50% orange juice.

I don't like regular soda because it's way too sweet for me (except occasionally with pizza or a fast-food burger. One of my favorite thirst-quenching drinks though is 50% seltzer and 50% orange juice.

Soda seems too sweet and that includes diet.

So I've been trying Seltzer or Tonic Water as a substitute.

They both do a great job of quenching your thirst.

I'll take a page out of the European book here.

In my college years, on hot days, and especially when I wanted to have a stealth cocktail in public, I'd mix 1/2 a Heineken with a 16oz bottle of diet Sprite or 7up. You can drink it on rocks in a soda cup with a straw and be completely incognito. Plus, it's very refreshing...on a par with Jr. Mints.

Top Bottom