What's new

Mixed Metal Windsor with Copper Stand

Discount on all returned Copper!
1FE8C334-4D1B-4132-A46C-F0D62319DE99.jpeg
55CD9DEC-29D7-4542-B4A2-AEDE438A02ED.jpeg

That is a beautiful razor. Clicked on like in sig, but could not find razor. Thought I would at least see what the sale was about! :)

I actually went and looked and it looks like we don’t have any of our returned base plates left! I will double check for you if there is one you’re interested in. We do have 5 copper razor stands left in the return section. I’m not sure why those aren’t showing up. I can get you a price on one if you want. We still have the new copper base plates and handles available. We no longer have any copper caps left. The copper line was a limited edition, so we aren’t making anymore. What we have in stock is all that is left. The copper has been one of my favorite looks so far. I think it looks amazing in person! Let me know if there is any other questions I can answer for you. Happy Shaving!

I REALLY like the looks of the copper. Afraid now is not the time to be spending TP money on razors! HAHA It is a great looking razor though. Thanks for the info

I REALLY like the looks of the copper. Afraid now is not the time to be spending TP money on razors! HAHA It is a great looking razor though. Thanks for the info
No problem! Let me know if there’s anything else you need. Stay safe and happy shaving!

Top Bottom