What's new

Mitchells wool fat

Hehe

Attachments

• 4463E6F1-FF32-4CBE-A2AB-AA13A74E0821.jpeg
    4463E6F1-FF32-4CBE-A2AB-AA13A74E0821.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 25
I obtained a small puck of MFW in a trade, tried to shave with it for three times.
I use a Razorock monster 26mm plissoft brush and before lathering i also tried now one time to bloom the soap.
The lather is not as dense as i am used to and fades quickly. When it fades the razor isnt gliding well anymore, caused my DE razor to bumb and cut myself. Could it be our water?

It was the worlds fluffiest sheep back in 2019 they cut all of the coat off and apparently there was something like 40 or 50 kg of wool o_o ...sadly mr sheep passed at 16 ..not a bad age for a sheep :) that wool would of made a bit of lanolin

The fat is here! Also the lady gave me free marvis :3

Attachments

• 8022DA96-FEC7-46EA-94BC-B1253D032E46.jpeg
    8022DA96-FEC7-46EA-94BC-B1253D032E46.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
I obtained a small puck of MFW in a trade, tried to shave with it for three times.
I use a Razorock monster 26mm plissoft brush and before lathering i also tried now one time to bloom the soap.
The lather is not as dense as i am used to and fades quickly. When it fades the razor isnt gliding well anymore, caused my DE razor to bumb and cut myself. Could it be our water?
Load for longer

(Sent from mobile)

It's a clean sopy scent. I don't mind the scent but it's rather plain for me so I found that bowl lathering it with a little of you favourite cream, makes a really nice lather that smells great for a lovely shave.

I have ordered some essential coffee oil to try to change the scent of a spare puck more permanently

Top Bottom