What's new

Miswak (Salvadora persica) - Natures Toothbrush - Revive A Tradition

oh okay cool was just interested

by the way how many indian rupees you get for £1 or $1, do you know?

also what would you say is the most popular de blades in india?

Appx 75 rupees to a dollar.

Most popular by far would be the Gillette (chinese wilky, green permasharp, black super plat)and super max (stainless and platinum) and some others like topaz and some more..

Reactions: saj
Appx 75 rupees to a dollar.

Most popular by far would be the Gillette (chinese wilky, green permasharp, black super plat)and super max (stainless and platinum) and some others like topaz and some more..
yea ive used super max, the brown pack from india also the blue pack, not sure if thats from india but ive still got a few super max (brown) de blades from like 2003 time too

since last night its been the first time ive been using the olive miswak,
let me just say the normal miswak the peelu stick i dont find bitter at all i actually dont really find any sort of taste from it,
but let me tell you this olive miswak has a serious taste to it and it is very bitter but the bristles are amazing,
the olive miswak doesnt come in the medium and thick sizes it just comes in thin sizes,
anyways if you can get a hold of some i'd recommend and try it :)

I've always been curious about this, having seen peelu years ago.

I tried out some Indian traditional toothpowder once and it was dreadful stuff. Highly abrasive.

Reactions: saj
been using the olive (zaytoon) miswaks for some time and the peelu ones before that and ive seen a noticable difference in my teeth, seem to be more whiter

I'm going to try it.

I won't go for olive or neem sticks due to the bitterness.

But what's the difference between peelu and babool sticks?

I'm going to try it.

I won't go for olive or neem sticks due to the bitterness.

But what's the difference between peelu and babool sticks?
peelu is miswak and babool isnt miswak stick however its a stick from another tree i think

Reactions: nav
been using the zaytoon (olive) miswaks since my last posts daily and i love it,
its really good and i also love the original peelu one

I've been using that toothpaste for a few years.

It's pretty effective. Much more so than conventional Colgate type stuff.
not had that but i used the miswak toothpaste i got with the olive miswaks and its not got any fluoride in it,
from what i know, whether fluoride is a good or bad thing i got no idea tbh lol

Top Bottom