What's new

Missouri Meerschaum Modification Exhibition (CobMod 2018)

Corn cobs get brittle... Lost one due to cracking... But started what should be a fun RC Hungarian.
Ran out of daylight and give a darn after dodging cars on the bike with a trip to the hardware store.
IMG_20180516_163619.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180516_163611.jpg
    IMG_20180516_163611.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 18
Quite a few folks have bought the MM grab bag for projects like these, they end up with a corn cob 'erector set' and let their imagination be their guide. I want to try this!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
MM told me this morning that grab bags should be available around the beginning of June.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Mike H

Instagram Famous
News from Missouri Meerschaum...

Hi Mike!

Although you have been patiently waiting for the 10 Pipe Grab Bag of Smokable Seconds to come back into stock, we are finding that our pipes have been coming out so good lately that we aren’t having as many seconds available for that Grab Bag. The only solution we could think of was to lower the price and offer our seconds as the new “7 Day Set of Smokable Seconds” to create a simple weekly rotation. This 7 Day Set will consist of 7 pipes of various shapes and styles and each bag will consist of up to 5 Legend size pipes and the rest will be a mystery until you open your bag. The new “7 Day Set of Smokable Seconds” is available now on our website, www.corncobpipe.com.

Thanks for your patience!
Marilyn
Missouri Meerschaum Co.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Too small for bowls, but might work for stems...
proxy.php

Last edited:

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Grab bag has landed. 5 Legends, a Country Gentleman, and a smaller pipe I don't know the name but has a wood plug.
Now to demo mode...
proxy.php

Attachments

• Grab.JPG
    Grab.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Its a sweet little pipe. I am torn. Should I use it in a mod or not.

I would smoke it as is. They are sweet little pipes. Very convenient pocket size too. I may have to break mine out for a smoke now :thumbup:. Still trying to figure out how to mod a cob myself. My creative brain has hit a wall lately lol.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
A corn cob cigar, kinda looks more like a pine cone. This was more of a just for fun thing. I used the cobs I pulled from my buddies combine. Bamboo stem.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I would smoke it as is. They are sweet little pipes. Very convenient pocket size too. I may have to break mine out for a smoke now [emoji106]. Still trying to figure out how to mod a cob myself. My creative brain has hit a wall lately lol.
I decided to mod it. I call it the aristo-cane.
proxy.php

Top Bottom