What's new

Missing members..

I was absent for some time when my dad was sick, returned afterwards.

But pretty sure lots of people come here for advise when they want to learn to shave with a de. And if they succeed and are happy with the results then they are done. Sometimes they return if they need a change or after they used google and recognized the advise was on bb.....

I was absent for some time when my dad was sick, returned afterwards.

But pretty sure lots of people come here for advise when they want to learn to shave with a de. And if they succeed and are happy with the results then they are done. Sometimes they return if they need a change or after they used google and recognized the advise was on bb.....
Sorry about your father.

I think this is the answer though. Many folks aren’t huge shaving hobbyists after they figure out what works for them.

Folks are likely asking where I am on guitar, wine and knife forums I used to be very active in. I now have enough of these items (and knowledge) that I don’t need to discuss them on forums. I am relatively new to B&B and who knows if I will be posting here in a few years as I have enough soap, razors, blades and brushes for me and future generations. Hobbies and priorities change.

Also, B&B likely has an older member base than many other forums so the inevitable will happen from time to time as well, I guess.

Sorry about your father.

I think this is the answer though. Many folks aren’t huge shaving hobbyists after they figure out what works for them.

Folks are likely asking where I am on guitar, wine and knife forums I used to be very active in. I now have enough of these items (and knowledge) that I don’t need to discuss them on forums. I am relatively new to B&B and who knows if I will be posting here in a few years as I have enough soap, razors, blades and brushes for me and future generations. Hobbies and priorities change.

Also, B&B likely has an older member base than many other forums so the inevitable will happen from time to time as well, I guess.
Thanks!

I know I ended on bb and two Dutch fb groups when I wanted to switch back from electric to wet shaving and it caused irritation.

Had some fun on the ride lots of interesting people.
But especially on the Dutch groups it was different
One where the op wanted you to have his opinion and nothing else, byeeeee.
The othe nicer group but from time to time bickering like little kids about nothing. And when your dad is having pancreas carcinoma and you take care of him with your mum and a ****load of other things comes up then that bickering is no longer relaxing soooo bye bye.....
Bb is usually different and more relaxed. So I returned.

Top Bottom