What's new

Missing Kyle

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I miss Kyle and his contributions. Sometimes when I get to the bottom of a thread I see a recommendation for another thread started by @Kyle and I wish he was still active.
AFD23FCD-37F8-4CD0-81A3-7EA7272EC2CE.jpeg

I was wondering if @luvmysuper might be able to get in touch with him and do an interview for this part of the forum.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I miss Kyle and his contributions. Sometimes when I get to the bottom of a thread I see a recommendation for another thread started by @Kyle and I wish he was still active.
View attachment 1382967

I was wondering if @luvmysuper might be able to get in touch with him and do an interview for this part of the forum.
I can try!

EDIT: I am sorry to say that the contact email he has listed is absolutely no longer functional.

Last edited:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I can try!

EDIT: I am sorry to say that the contact email he has listed is absolutely no longer functional.
That’s so sad. I thought he was kind of tight with some of the moderators, like Nick, or Joel, or Jim. Oh well, it was worth a shot. Thanks for trying.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This is so appropriate.

I went to large church that for years had a "name tag Sunday" once a month or so.

I always put "Bruce Wayne" on it. You'd be amazed at how few people ever noticed it. Or more likely, didn't want to feed my ego by acknowledging it....

I have also signed, "Jeffrey Dahmer" to lot's of things when they want a signature for stupid things.

I'm such a rebel.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
This is so appropriate.

I went to large church that for years had a "name tag Sunday" once a month or so.

I always put "Bruce Wayne" on it. You'd be amazed at how few people ever noticed it. Or more likely, didn't want to feed my ego by acknowledging it....

I have also signed, "Jeffrey Dahmer" to lot's of things when they want a signature for stupid things.

I'm such a rebel.
Girl: Hey Johnny, what are you rebelling against?
FarmerTan: Whaddaya got?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

I'm such a rebel.
Once, when faced with a pointless "we need your address and personal info" request, rather than tell them to mind their own business, "someone" put his name down as Bill Wallace, living at 1314 Bannockburn Drive.

FarmerTan

I learned the trick from my older brother. He always signed Charles Manson.

I come from such a small town that everyone is related. I don't think anyone here ever reads anything.

My brother and I both used the same ID to get in a bar once. The bouncer had the same first name and same birthday.

He wasn't hired for his branes, I'm thinking.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I learned the trick from my older brother. He always signed Charles Manson.

I come from such a small town that everyone is related. I don't think anyone here ever reads anything.

My brother and I both used the same ID to get in a bar once. The bouncer had the same first name and same birthday.

He wasn't hired for his branes, I'm thinking.
I came from a very "backwoods" town. The Police solved murder rate was virtually zero.
When asked why, they explained "There are no dental records, and the DNA is all the same."

FarmerTan

I came from a very "backwoods" town. The Police solved murder rate was virtually zero.
When asked why, they explained "There are no dental records, and the DNA is all the same."
Ok, it's sad that that is so funny.

The next town over quit issuing marriage licenses for a while back in the 50's... Lots of um, defective births.

I've got several friends from there who are married. They never had to change their names, the brides....they were spelled the same, just pronounced different.

Recessive genes are amazing things. Some of the women there are downright 11's on a 1 to 10 scale.

LOL! And then there are the culls...

Says he's from North of the Red River....I'll see if I spot him trail running tonight when I head out with the dog.

FarmerTan

Y'all know me: I'm a stickler for keepin' these here train of threads on the track! So back to the topic at hand: HEY! @Kyle89 , how does it feel that you ain't the Kyle we all miss?!?

I'm sorry, I always go for the low hanging fruit...forgive me my friend! Please?

FarmerTan

Girl: Hey Johnny, what are you rebelling against?
FarmerTan: Whaddaya got?
When I'm not wearing my hearing aides.....it is AMAZING the things my lovely bride says to me.

Sometimes she just rolls her eyes, sometimes she slaps me, but..... when she mentions the "frying pan with your name on it" I am certain that I miss hearded her.... poor woman. Prey for her. Everytime we see my pulmonologist or cardiologist I think she dies a little inside. She'll never get to marry a pool boy!

Y'all know me: I'm a stickler for keepin' these here train of threads on the track! So back to the topic at hand: HEY! @Kyle89 , how does it feel that you ain't the Kyle we all miss?!?

I'm sorry, I always go for the low hanging fruit...forgive me my friend! Please?
I mean, that users avatar DOES kind of look like me......

-Jeffrey Dahmer

Top Bottom