What's new

Mis-Stamped EverReady

I picked up an Ever-Ready today, having recently used a Gem 1912 the first time with excellent results. When I got it home and looked more closely, I saw that the placement of the brand name is off kilter on both sides. I am not sure at this point what model this is but I was interested in whether this is a common occurrence on these razors. I am assuming that this part went through a stamping station incorrectly. Pictures follow: Ever-Ready.jpg Ever-Ready2.jpg

The tag in the shop said 1914 Ever-Ready. I am hopeful that this will clean up well and shave like the 1912 that I just started using. At $22 I may have overpaid but it was there and I am not a patient shopper.

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-2_19-6-10.png
    upload_2018-2-2_19-6-10.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 21
Awesome find, I have one very similar. @TheVez2 has one too, but I can't seem to find the thread with his. Here're a couple pics of mine.
DSCF9233.JPG
DSCF9234.JPG

DSCF9232.JPG

Thank you much. I'm looking forward to getting this cleaned up and using it. My son gave me a nice Gem 1912 travel set and this will be a neat addition. My only concern is that I will develop SE RAD. I already have 16 DE razors and just finished the restraint from last year. Maybe I won't fall off the wagon too hard.

Thank you much. I'm looking forward to getting this cleaned up and using it. My son gave me a nice Gem 1912 travel set and this will be a neat addition. My only concern is that I will develop SE RAD. I already have 16 DE razors and just finished the restraint from last year. Maybe I won't fall off the wagon too hard.
Be careful. It's pretty easy to fall.

Top Bottom