What's new

Mirrors

Just finished shaving here at an Airbnb. Bad lighting, but had a decent shave. Wondering if anyone has a good portable mirror/lighting system for away from home use?
And maybe more generally, what are the best setups for mirrors/ lighting at home?

Thanks gents!

Just finished shaving here at an Airbnb. Bad lighting, but had a decent shave. Wondering if anyone has a good portable mirror/lighting system for away from home use?
And maybe more generally, what are the best setups for mirrors/ lighting at home?

Thanks gents!

I see portable mirrors with lights every time I pass the cosmetics section on my way to the soaps and scents at Marshal’s. Never checked pricing but I’m sure they are lower cost than at most other stores.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
The best home setup for your shaving mirror is one like a makeup artist's mirror with lights all around. It is best to use daylight type lighting. They are the lights that give off a rather yellowish light rather than a white light.

You can now get LED strip lighting (daylight type) that can be attached to existing mirrors with double-sided tape.

Here is a portable LED lit shaving mirror that you should be able to find on eBay.
s-l400.jpg

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

Thanks gents!
Excellent question! Will be following closely.

Top Bottom