What's new

MINT razors on eBay and what to do about them

I think "Mint" is the most overused word on e-bay. I sold some cameras and other photographic equipment and called it "Good used condition". One of the replies I got from a buyer was "Better than advertised - almost mint" about a camera I had used for nearly 20 years....

For me a "Mint" condition camera would be one that had been removed from the original box, perhaps used for a few dozen pictures indoors, then packed carefully away again.

As for e-bay "caveat emptor" (Let the buyer beware).

Ah yes, my ole buddy, Loy. Thanks for reminding me. :001_rolle For those of you who haven't seen that one, here it is.

Wow-that's some entertaining story !!! Is mint the new awesome? That word doesn't mean much anymore, either. Until Paris Hilton came around, I think the last time I heard the word awesome was when Mount St. Helens blew up in 1980.

Last edited:
Hey Bill ... warm and kindest greetings from Scotland , I hope your well my friend . I remember you posting about Gabreil and those razors a couple / maybe a few years ago and it made my blood boil then . Just finished reading the entire 'about me' there. You've still got the knack for bringing a smile ( ok I was LMAO ) to my face with your responses to these nuggets .. I've not been around much in any of the forums for the last 10-12 months for one reason of another, missed your posts elsewhere but I see you still haven't lost the zest in your posts which i enjoyed so much ..

cheers ... Garry

Ah yes, my ole buddy, Loy. Thanks for reminding me. :001_rolle For those of you who haven't seen that one, here it is.
That was... It takes a good deal of the rawest variety of sense of humour one can muster to handle these people with out violence. I find it difficult every day I have to do it. Kudos to you Bill. :thumbup:
Is 85% mint like being a little pregnant? :)
Loy sounds like he could very well be the result of an 85% pregnancy :lol:

Top Bottom