What's new

Minimalists

Please don't shoot me!
Just thought that there are some like-minded gents here that would be interested in adding another club to their signature.

This is in the very early stages in my mind so I don't have any requirements or stipulations - hoping folks interested would have some ideas as to what they may be and what we'd be called.

Thanks!
-Adam

I think I would like to be in. I joined the sabbatical until summer thread and feel like I need to really focus on only using what I have in my cabinet and perhaps even settle only on one razor and then go ahead and start trying to use up one soap at a time. I haven't settled on a particular blade just yet and probably have at least a dozen different brands to chose from. Sometimes this hobby can make your head spin.

Last edited:

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Need a definition of minimalist; I have razors that I use in each catagory.
DE open comb
DE bar
SE
Injector (I know, it's an SE)
Straight. Inherited from early 1900s, won't use until pivot pin is tightened.

I don't see why the minimalists would want more letters than M.

Who needs a signature. Just paint it on your hand a la fritz lang

proxy.php

I'm in, my whole goal going DE was to save money in the first place! +1 for the M.O.B.B name.

Yeah, thats a pretty common one. Lots of people here started with that lofty goal and then ran laughing into the sweet seductive embrace of the AD mistress... :001_tt2: I started simple, but then I found this site, and SWMBO turned into an enabler... :a47:I have to admire the people who keep this as a simple setup, just as I enjoy experimenting with different products hoping to satisfy the cranky mistress that is my skin...:a52:

Top Bottom