What's new

Ming Shi 3000s

Hi all, its funny but with all the high end Razors i have I really like this Razor. For as cheap as it is I'm getting really good shaves with mine. It really is a nice looking Razor. Reason why I'm posting is has anyone figured how to take this Razor fully apart yet. THall posted a good first step pictorial URL="3000S Adjustable Review"]3000S Adjustable Review[/URL]
Would love to see someone with a little more knowledge then me make a video on how to do this,
Thanks

Anthony

I liked the razor and it did shave well, however that cap just bothers me too much. It hasn't made it back in to my rotation for years.

I loved my futur, but EVERY single clone I have had has suffered from massive blade gap issues. It's only made worse when adjusting to higher numbers. It could just be two unlucky pulls, But i perfer my slant razors to be advertised as slant razors.

Well I was just saying for a cheap Razor I'm getting some pretty good Shaves. As per blade gap I guess I just got lucky with mine. That's why I started this tread To see if anyone figured out how to take the 3000 apart to maybe Help fix some of the problems people are having with this Razor shopping.jpeg

This razor had me interested for a hot second but I just feel that the build is not optimal. I might give it a try later on but I don't like spending money on things that I have a bad feeling about.

I feel like the issue just comes down to tolerances moreso than anything. It's possible to remove metal, but adding it on the other hand....

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have looked at this one for quite a while. I have a couple in my watching page on the bay. I may have to indulge myself soon and add one to the collection.

Are you talking about the same razor??

I think so, the top cap is very large and presses on? It's large and I don't like the idea of it just being pressed on. Plus the handle is so slippery that adjusting it after loading the blade makes me nervous.

Just me, good razor and can't beat that price.

I think so, the top cap is very large and presses on? It's large and I don't like the idea of it just being pressed on. Plus the handle is so slippery that adjusting it after loading the blade makes me nervous.

Just me, good razor and can't beat that price.
No that’s the 2000...

Top Bottom