Shave-
Henckels SR
Stirling Boar
Stirling Glastonbury soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Stirling GlasAS

The Process-
Late morning shave today ... oh yeah! So, today is just another day in my really long weekend and I am keeping it random. Grabbed the Glastonbury to keep the Patch going just a bit longer too. It was pretty much all Stirling today and it worked well. The boar whipped up a really nice wet lather with my standard 30 second load time. It was go time.

No leather today, per Alfredo’s instructions. I have been really stoked to try this JNat edge, because several people have really hyped it up for me. So let’s go. I went with my standard three pass shave of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Ok ... it was a nice shave. Let me squash all the hype and sum this edge up in one word ... amazing! This razor has always had a bit of harshness for me. Not bad, but there and I thought that was just a German steel thing. Not so ... this edge is now smooth. This JNat edge is very smooth and sharp. My J Allen is about this smooth, but lacks the sharpness of the JNat. You know the JNat is sharper by the way it glides across your face, without a hint of trying to bite. The audio feedback sounds a bit muted on the JNat as it lays waste to any hair growth.This is what I aspire to achieve on all my razors. Damn that’s an awesome edge! Oh, almost forgot to mention that I am BBS for the win! Oh yeah!

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A glug of the AS and everything was right as rain! Man, I still can’t get over that edge. It’s going to be a great day! Life is good.

731657D2-690E-4199-86C3-F485A56123EC.jpeg
Shave Count (DE: 320 SE: 2 SR: 337)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
F Reynolds SR
Zenith Boar
Stirling Baker Street soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Stirling Baker AS

The Process-
Late morning shave ... check. Random gear ... check. Let’s do it. Another 30 second load time and whipped up a lather that was really too wet. Sometimes this brush will surprise ya and dump a bunch of water. First two passes were a nice lather, but the thrid really thinned out. I could work with it and didn’t have to go back to the puck.

40 laps on leather today to work this new edge. I went with my standard three pass shave of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. A nice shave was had. Although the edge was no match for the JNat. This was a straight stone edge with no balsa to follow up. It was smooth, but lacked the smoothness of yesterday’s shave and there is just a hint keenness pushing through the smoothness. I think I could have cleaned that up with balsa, but I want a stone edge to finish. I did hit it on the SB, but I was using straight mineral oil and I find that a bit too thick. I did walk away DFS for the win! I missed a smidgen in the usual trouble spot, but it was a good shave.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A healthy splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! Good stuff right there and I smell great. Life is good.

Home Front-
So ... I took a page from @CBLindsay playbook and picked up some Marvel Mystery Oil for The SB. I’ll hit the Reynolds on that again and see how it goes. Tried to score some cherry tomatoes to test my edges. When the wife found out what they were for, she called BS. Hm ... the adverse conditions I have to work with. Oh well, I’ll keep her. Have to run a couple of pets to the vet here in a minute.

FCC9E938-3344-4F6D-843A-F234D29BC931.jpeg

Shave Count (DE: 320 SE: 2 SR: 338)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
F Reynolds SR
Vulfix Badger
CC Venture soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
CC Venture AS

The Process-
Happy Thursday My Saturday! Late morning shave ... surprise! What to grab, what to grab? So CC Venture got the nod today. Haven’t used this in awhile but I think when it’s gone, I’ll replace it with Stirling Executive Man. Anyway, it got the nod, along with the Vulfix. 30 second load time and I whipped up a nice lather. I had it tamped down so it wasn’t super sloppy, but nice. I dig the scent, it just needs a bit more longevity.

40 laps on leather today on this new edge. I went with my standard three pass shave of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. That was a great shave and I am BBS for the win! Oh yeah! The JNat still takes the lead, but this is a really nice edge on this razor. It’s a complete stone progression that finished up on the SB Ark. I am impressed with this edge. I went back to the SB yesterday with the Marvel Mystery Oil and it did a great job. I am really stoked with this progression and know it will only get better as my skills improved. Man that’s a good edge.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A glug of the AS and everything was right as rain! Man that’s a good edge and it’s nice to have this razor in rotation now. Yesterday I also hit the J Allen on the SB, so I might give that razor a go tomorrow. You know it brothers and sisters ... Life is good.

Home Front-
So ... One of the dogs has bad allergies and got two shots yesterday. The horse has pneumonia and got two shots also. I did buy another horse to keep this one company. I pick her up on Sunday. Today is cloudy and raining with a cold front moving in. Ugh ... this is messing up my really long weekend.

8DFE98A4-9CE8-4B26-8DB3-B18E5A58EE3E.jpeg

Shave Count (DE: 320 SE: 2 SR: 339)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
J Allen SR
Stirling Boar
Krokos soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Florida Water AS

The Process-
You know the drill ... late morning shave today. Still enjoying my extended weekend and keeping it random. Haven’t used this soap in a very long time, so Krokos got the nod today. Stirling brush standing in today as well. A 30 second load time with a wet brush and OMG I had a ton of lather. That was nice and sloppy.

40 laps on leather today on this refreshed edge. This was a film edge and silky smooth coming off the strops. I had been maintaining on the strops, but it needed to go back to them. So I hit it on the SB instead. I went with my standard three pass shave of WTG, XTG and ATG with a tad of drama to report. Yup you read that right, I had a hard landing on my neck. Bled through the shave but the Florida Water cleaned it all up. That edge stayed silky smooth and was deceptively sharp. Great edge, but I dropped my guard for a split second and it but me. Other than that, a great shave and I am BBS for the win!

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A double glug of the AS and everything was right as rain! Yup I hit it hard twice so the missus could enjoy it too. Beny nice touch up on that edge and I am digging the SB. Life is Good!

Home Front-
Nasty rainy day, so probably doing indoor honey-do stuff today. I think I’ll break out my last two straights today and touch them up on the SB also. The Dovo has been silky smooth, but the Torrey has been a tad harsh. I think

Just because.

Shave Count (DE: 320 SE: 2 SR: 340)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
F Reynolds SR
Omega Pro Boar
Proraso Red soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Proraso Red AS

The Process-
So today’s the day to kill off this tub of Proraso. For the task, the Omega got the job. In hindsight I should have used the Omega that I started the tub with, but oh well. Went with a wet brush and a 40 second load time and that killed it. There was a bit of soap flinging going on and it was nice!

40 laps on leather again and it was go time. Started off with a nice, silky smooth shave ... that’s what I’m talking about. I went with my standard three pass shave of WTG, XTG and ATG, once again with a tad of drama to report. Damn. I’m motoring along and enjoying the shave. On the ATG pass, I catch that hard landing from yesterday and dig in. There was more leakage. Finished up the shave and did score a BBS for the win! I’ll take it, but I may use a DE tomorrow and let that spot heal a bit.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A glug of the AS and everything was right as rain! Except for that one spot that lit me up ... ow. In spite of that, I am digging the edges coming off that SB. All my gear is at a good place now, just need to settle in for the ride. Feels kinda weird with all the AD’s in check. Life is Good!

Home Front-
The grass is dead, trees are naked and it’s cold. Just inside honey-dos today.

Shave Count (DE: 321 SE: 2 SR: 340)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette New LC
Wizamet blade
Vulfix Badger
WSP Gaelic Tweed soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
WSP Gaelic Tweed AS

The Process-
Early(ish) shave this morning ... IKR?! Anyway it seemed like a good day for Tweed. The Vulfix got the nod as well. This brush and the Zenith boar manage to shed every single shave, I don’t know what the deal is. This brush also has a couple of hairs that manage to poke every once and again. So much for hand tied quality, I guess I needed to spend more. Oh well ... rant over. The soap loaded and lathered nicely. As an added bonus, I really dig the scent.

I went with my standard three pass shave of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Yeah me! Outstanding shave this morning and I am BBS for the win! Love those easy peasy shaves ... indeed. Using the DE, I was able to use a few different angles to work around that hard landing. And that Wizamet! My gosh, I don’t know how many shaves are on it, but it’s going strong.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A healthy splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! My kinda shave right there. Smooth shaved, smelling great and ready for the day. Life is Good!

1FA53567-7C00-487F-A5D4-6B8913A92288.jpeg
Shave Count (DE: 322 SE: 2 SR: 340)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette New LC
Wizamet blade
Graydog Synth
CLB Sir Fougere soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Florida Water AS

The Process-
OMG ... it was an early shave this morning and I so wanted to hit snooze. Oh well, rise and shine. So ... I'm thinking it's a good week for Sir Fougere. I don't have an AS for it and don't know what would pair well, so it gets the FW. Also paired it with the only synth brush that I have. I normally keep this brush in my Dopp bag, but I may get a cheap synth for that and keep this one in rotation. I had also forgotten how much water it can hold, so I had a bit of a mess going on with a 30 second load time. Good stuff though and the CBL never broke. After flinging both water and soap around the bathroom, I had a good lather going on and it was slick.

No leather this morning. I did keep the DE to give that hard landing another day or two of recovery. I went with my standard three pass shave of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Man oh man, I just dig those easy peasy shaves and I am BBS for the win! I am super impressed with the Wizamet blade too. I don't know how many shaves are on it and I'm too lazy to go back and count journal entries. But, this has been the first and only Wizamet bladed that I have used so far. I have just been moving it from razor to razor. Very nice shave all the way around. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A nice, healthy splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! The FW fades fairly quickly, but I did the scent. I am ready to tackle this week. Life is Good!

Home Front-
Short, but very busy week at the office. I do get off Thursday and Fridy so I can enjoy a really long weekend. Only plans so far are Thanksgiving dinner with family. And then I will work on batch #2 of the home brew AS.

7DB8C387-10B8-451B-97BA-5B705348F699.jpeg
Shave Count (DE: 323 SE: 2 SR: 340)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette New LC
Wizamet blade
Stirling Boar
Mike's Natural Barbershop soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Avon Oland AS

The Process-
Happy Tuesday to ya! One more work day and it's a long Thanksgiving weekend. I wasn't sure why, but I mixed things up today. Grabbed the Mike's for the light scent and the Stirling got the nod again. I really dig this brush and it did not shed at all this morning. Actually I know why I choose Mike's ... I'm trying to decide if I want to 3017 a puck and if so, which one? Anyway, whipped up a nice lather that had enough slickness to get the job done. 30 second load time and it was a bit paste(y), but throwing more water at that fixed it right up. I also rinsed between passes and it just kept building. Good stuff right there and I dig the light scent. This one I won't replace when gone. For a light "all purpose" scent, I will keep the MWF. Because ... reasons.

I kept the DE for another day and missed my Torrey Tuesday but I'll make that up next week. I need to get back on the SR's because the DE shaves are catching back up. I went with my standard three pass shave of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. An outstanding shave and I am BBS for the win! The Wizamet is still going strong and I am still impressed with them. I would definitely recommend a buy on those.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A glug of the AS and everything was right as rain! The missus doesn't care for the Oland scent, but hopefully my coworkers do. They are being subjected to it anyway ... so there. Life is Good!

Home Front-
Winging the work week down with one more day to go. Aside from Turkey day with family, no further plans made yet.

Shave Count (DE: 323 SE: 2 SR: 341)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Henckels SR
Stirling Boar

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Avon Oland AS

The Process-
Happy day before Turkey Day! Kept most of the kit, but did change out the razor. It's the last day of my work week and wanted to finish stronk. With that said, the Henckels got the nod. Went with my typical 30 second load time with the Mike's, but ran a wetter brush today. The results were nice ... very nice. I had whipped up some really nice lather and I dig the light scent. This is the second tub of Mike's that I have tried and this one only had small bit scraped off for bowl lathering. The first one I tried was Hungarian Lavender. I had picked that one up in a PIF. Either I couldn't grasp the scent or the puck was old. All I smelled was saddle soap. Nothing wrong with that I guess, except I didn't want to smell like saddle soap. Anyway, the scent on this puck is fine and I enjoy using it.

Back to the SR's this morning and as I said, the Henckels got the nod. I went with my standard three pass shave of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Oh my gosh, the edge on this razor really is sublime. That was an awesome shave this morning and I am BBS for the win! Man oh man, I dig that edge and Alfredo is a master of his craft. One day I hope to be there. That edge is just so buttery smooth. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A glug of the AS and everything was right as rain! Yes ... I'm sure my coworkers were silently asking me to hit the AS hard again this morning. It's nice to have so many people appreciate vintage AS, even if there is no one on my floor today. Life is good!

Home Front-
It's about time to put a fork in this week. Short work week and the office should be closing a bit early today. Traffic was nice this morning. I hit snooze a couple of times, but was a few minutes early to work anyway. My team is all out today and I am holding down the fort. One big project to complete today and I can call the week a success. Dave jinxed me and I now have an errand to run on Saturday ... hm ... thanks. I think that's all I have at the moment. Hope everyone has a great day!

For your listening enjoyment.

Shave Count (DE: 323 SE: 2 SR: 342)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Henckels SR
Stirling Boar

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Avon Oland AS

The Process-
Quick entry today, keeping everything the same. Another great lather, awesome BBS shave and I’m smelling great! Oh yeah... Life is good!

I may run this setup to the end of the month and then grab another setup for December. Or I may keep this setup until years end. Not sure yet, we’ll see what the future holds.

Home Front-
Today is a day to be thankful and spend time with family and friends. I am most thankful for my salvation. A remarkable gift that could not be bought or earned. Yet was freely given. I am also thankful for my family and friends. They are who they are. Enjoy the day and give thanks for the blessings that have been given you.

Shave Count (DE: 323 SE: 2 SR: 344)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
J Allen SR
Stirling Boar

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Avon Oland AS

The Process-
Changed things up a bit this morning. Started with a shower and a shave. I changed up the brush and let the Stirling soak in a mug while I showered. The brush dumped water most of the shave, but the lather just kept on going. Nice lather with a 30 second load time, even if it was a bit wet. The Stirling felt just a tad different, maybe softer, with the extra soaking.

40 laps on leather. I went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. That was a great shave and I am BBS for the win! I am really digging these smooth edges. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a drip dry. Finished up with a healthy glug of the AS and everything was right as rain! Yes indeed. In the future, I may soak my brushes just a tad longer before the shave. Man that was a good shave and I’m ready for what the day will bring. Life is good!

Home Front-
Nasty wet weather today, so just goofing around.

0FF5E4B2-C49E-4EBA-BF5B-10250A64DD68.jpeg
Shave Count (DE: 323 SE: 2 SR: 345)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
F Reynolds SR
Vulfix Badger
Mudder Focker soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Mudder Focker AS

The Process-
Late morning shave and I’m starting a new month with a change in the kit. The plan is to beat on this Mudder Focker for the month of December and see if I can put a good size dent in it. Whipped up a really nice lather in no time, after a 30 second load. I didn’t find the hairs that poke ya today, but the Vulfix did shed a couple more, just to aggravate me.

40 laps on leather. I went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. That was a great shave and I am BBS for the win! The Reynolds also has a buttery smooth edge since I hit it on the SB. It seems that I can really smooth out the edges without going to the balsa. That’s the end result I was looking for.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a drip dry. Then a glug of the AS and everything was right as rain! I had forgotten about that initial cooling of the splash. That may make for some brisk mornings. We’ll see. Great shave though and I am really for the day. Life is good!

Home Front-
PIFed my dad Proraso Green soap and AS. Along with a brush, and we’ll see where that goes. He wanted to try those, but isn’t ready to give up his new cart yet.

17D638FE-5522-4542-9316-745D9C5FA958.jpeg
Shave Count (DE: 323 SE: 2 SR: 346)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Torrey SR
Stirling Boar
Mudder Focker soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Mudder Focker AS

The Process-
So ... back to the grind today and starting with an early morning shave. Ugh. So I grabbed the Torrey and the Stirling boar to mix it up a bit. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I will try and use this soap as much as I can in December. Hopefully during that time, I will make a sizable dent in it. This soap will not be a repurchase for me after it is used up. The soap works well. It lathers quickly and easily. it is also slick. But as I thin down my soap stash, there will be specific things I'm looking for in the remaining spots. Anyway, onto the shave. I went with my normal 30 second load time and whipped up a lot of really nice lather. Probably had enough for 5-6 passes and it was slick.

40 laps on leather this morning. I went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. That was a nice shave. The edge was sharp, but does have just a touch of harshness. I'll hit it with a few passes on the SB tonight and see if I can correct that. Those buttery smooth edges kinda spoil ya. All in all a nice shave and I am DFS for the win! I missed just a touch on the Adam's Apple, but I'll take it.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a drip dry. Then a healthy splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! On the dry down, I pick up a lot of powder in this scent. Just an observation. But hey ... clean shaved, smelling good and ready for the day. It's chilly out ... let's kick this pig. Life is good!

Home Front-
Short work week ... yeah me! Not sure what else I have going on yet. We shall see.

DF8FE07C-8243-4810-A54A-ED09377C9D02.jpeg

Shave Count (DE: 324 SE: 2 SR: 346)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette New LC
Wizamet blade
Omega Boar
Mudder Focker soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Mudder Focker AS

The Process-
Was running just a bit behind this morning, so I grabbed a DE. Also grabbed my original boar brush. This brush has more shaves on it than any other of my boars, but you can't tell by looking at it. It is holding up very nicely and has never shed a hair. This brush also has less splay than any other of the boar brushes. Hit the soap with a 30 second load time and got to it. The brush started out a bit wet, but whipped up a great lather. This lather is pretty slick when you throw enough water at it, and the residual slickness is good also.

I went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. That was an outstanding shave! I cannot get over the longevity of this Wizamet blade, it has easily surpassed the Astra SP for me. I also still haven't counted my usage yet, but this has been the only Wizamet I have used so far and it just keeps going. Easy peasy shave with a sharp, smooth blade. Man ... no better way to start the day. Almost forgot to mention that I am BBS for the win!

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! Yup, I am ready to take on the day. Life is good!

Home Front-
I got nothin.

Shave Count (DE: 324 SE: 2 SR: 347)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Torrey SR
Omega Boar
Mudder Focker soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Mudder Focker AS

The Process-
So the only change this morning was back to the Torrey. Same Omega brush again and I have noticed a difference in the feel of the bristles compared to the other boar brushes. The bristles on this Omega are actually softer. Maybe I need to clean my brushes, so I'll put that on the to-do for this week. Anyway, a 30 second load time with a damp brush cranked out a really nice, slick lather.

40 laps on the leather for the Torrey and it was go time. I went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. A nice shave and I am BBS for the win! I say a nice shave because the edge still doesn't feel right. I guess a bit more work needs to be done on that edge. The thing is sharp, but I want to see if I can smooth it out a bit more. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! So ... that's my shave in a nut shell. Life is good!

Home Front-
This will be my standard(ish) shave for awhile as I burn through the MMF. I would imagine that I will mix up the hardware a bit. There may also be a pause in there somewhere, if I am selected to test CBL soaps (fingers crossed). Or if I get board and want to have a cheat shave or 30, who knows. Still not sure what I have going on this weekend, but I'm sure the wife will let me know when I need to know.

Shave Count (DE: 325 SE: 2 SR: 349)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Dovo SR
Stirling Boar
CBL Patchouli soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Home Brew #2 Patchouli

The Process-
Early morning shave today ... ugh. Mixed the kit up and went random because I was wanting to try my DIY AS. Plus it seemed like a good day for Patch. Went with a 30 second load time, which was too much. But threw a bunch of water at it and had a great lather.

You know the drill, 40 laps on the leather and it was go time. I went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. A nice shave and I am DFS for the win! Missed just a bit and I’ll blame that on havNice shave, but I wish the Patch was turned up a notch to full on hippie.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A double shot of the AS and everything was right as rain! Not too shabby for a DIY AS. I may tweak it a bit ... or not. We’ll see. Life is good!

Shave Count (DE: 325 SE: 2 SR: 350)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Torrey SR
Stirling Boar
Mudder Focker soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Mudder Focker AS

The Process-
Late morning shave today ... YES! I was really back and forth this morning on the kit. Keep going with the MF or take advantage of a random day. So ... I ended up with the MF. It’s a good soap and shave with a pleasant scent. That and I am trying to reduce the stash a bit. 30 second load time and the lather exploded ... but in a good way. I had it well hydrated and there was some goodness going on there. That and the Stirling boar hasn’t shed in the last few shaves, so I was stoked.

Today I did 20 laps on cotton and 40 laps on the leather ... just because. I went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. A very nice shave and I am BBS for the win! Oh yeah. There was a section on my neck, where I was a bit aggressive and felt like I may have razor burn, but that’s on me. This Torrey is very vocal. I think it’s the loudest razor that I have. You can definitely tell if you are clearing the landscape. Good stuff.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A glug of the AS and everything was right as rain! That area on my neck didn’t light me up, so I guess the AS settled it down ok. Man that was a nice shave. I think I may even be ready to tackle honey-dos. Life is good!

Home Front-
Have a couple of DEs to clean up ... I have been remiss. Couple of SR edges to tweak on the SB. And a few hinge pins to tighten. Then whatever the missus has for me.

0A93DE4A-9336-426C-9E1F-179983F40D0A.jpeg

Shave Count (DE: 325 SE: 2 SR: 351)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Henckels SR
Stirling Boar
Mudder Focker soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Mudder Focker AS

The Process-
Back to the grind ... so an early morning shave. The only gear that I changed was the razor and it sounded like a great week for the Henckels. Hit it with my usual 30 second load time and whipped up a really nice lather. I guess I load with too much water because it starts out with a proto-lather, but it stabilizes and whips up very nice. The slickness and residual slickness work well for an SR. The scent is kinda growing on me, but it is still on my list to not repurchase.

40 laps on the leather and it was go time. I went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. An outstanding shave and I am BBS for the win! Man that JNat edge is amazing ... what else can be said about that? One day I hope to be able to set an edge like that with just a natural stone progression. I plan on achieving that goal also, time's on my side. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A healthy splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! Oh yes it was. That was an amazing shave to start the week off. Let's kick this pig! Life is good!

Home Front-
Got my DEs cleaned up and ready for service. The Slim has a new Wizamet loaded, so I can get an accurate usage count. Yesterday I got sidetracked with other honey-dos and didn't get to work on anything else. But I'll get to that this week. Hopefully get good news from the insurance adjuster within the next few days. It also looks like with have snow and freezing temps coming in tomorrow ... what the crap?! It was in the high 60's this past weekend. This will be a full work week for me, but thankfully it is the last one for the year. That's right friends and neighbors, I will vaca into the new year!

Shave Count (DE: 325 SE: 2 SR: 352)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Henckels SR
Stirling Boar
Mudder Focker soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Mudder Focker AS

The Process-
The Tuesday is upon us! Just a quick update ... I had an awesome shave this morning! Kept all the same gear and probably will all week. Man ... it was that good. Obligatory "right as rain" and also ... Life is good!

Home Front-
Busy work week with no plans so far for the weekend.

Top Bottom