What's new

Military, Law Enforcement, First Responder Discount

Looking for that military, law enforcement, first responder discount? That is a question I get a lot. To utilize a proper validation system it would cost us nearly $8,500 per year in fees, yikes. As a startup, we feel that we could better use that capital for product improvements, R&D into new items and so on. So instead of reinventing the wheel, we partnered with an organization that already validates military, law enforcement, first responders!

Head on over through our link below to sign up for a free account and gain discount prices! Joining GovX gets you $15 OFF your first order!

GovX link to free account sign up

GovX's mission is to create the ultimate, privileged, e-commerce destination for active duty, reserve and retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces and related government agencies.

Looking for that military, law enforcement, first responder discount? That is a question I get a lot. To utilize a proper validation system it would cost us nearly $8,500 per year in fees, yikes. As a startup, we feel that we could better use that capital for product improvements, R&D into new items and so on. So instead of reinventing the wheel, we partnered with an organization that already validates military, law enforcement, first responders!

Head on over through our link below to sign up for a free account and gain discount prices! Joining GovX gets you $15 OFF your first order!

GovX link to free account sign up

GovX's mission is to create the ultimate, privileged, e-commerce destination for active duty, reserve and retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces and related government agencies.

Is this discount still available? I signed up on GovX, but cannot see a coupon code attached.

Oh really! Let me reach out to our rep about this. It was our understanding that it wasn't going anywhere. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back.

@ccpastork We have not heard back from GovX yet about this, our apologies for this taking so long. In the meantime, we want to offer our friends at Badger and Blade a special discount of 15% off, use this code: badgerandblade15

Top Bottom