What's new

FS Mild Razors and Brushes. Den Clearing

I have more shaving stuff than I need and figure others might like to use these great items. I mostly just want to cover shipping costs for the cheaper ones. These razors are mild and great for newbies or those with sensitive skin.

Used Razors in good working condition

Classic Gillette Superspeed twist to open $10

Classic Gillette Adjustable twist to open $30

Edwin Jagger Kelvin (silver handle) $15

Razorock Mamba with Halo handle $50

Edwin Jagger DE86 (black handle) $15

razors.jpg

Brushes in good condition

Wet Shaving Products (WSP) Prince Silvertip Made in USA with free stand. Used $45

Omega Pro all black handle. Used $6

Omega Pro black barber handle with silver colored ring, New in original box. $15

brushes.jpg

CONUS shipping is included. If you’re outside CONUS, let’s work something out. I’ll ship it to you for a few dollars more to cover the extra shipping cost. I’ll use FedEx or UPS since USPS has long delays shipping packages these days.

If anyone nearby wants to come to Washington, DC and pick it up, I'll lower the price to avoid shipping costs.

These 3 razors and 2 brushes are still available. I can provide more photos upon request:

Classic Gillette Adjustable twist to open $30

Wet Shaving Products (WSP) Prince Silvertip Made in USA with free stand. Used $45

Omega Pro black barber handle with silver colored ring, New in original box. $15

These 2 razors and 2 brushes are still available. They are great for a newbie starter kit. I can provide more photos upon request:

This razor and brush are still available. They are great for a newbie starter kit. I can provide more photos upon request:

Top Bottom