What's new

Mike's Natural Soap.....Hungarian Lavender just purchased

So as some of you know I've been on the hunt for a replacement to my basically now finished bottle of Razor Rock King Louis Lavender aftershave, after going back and forth between Fine Lavender Pour Homme, Lavender Planet by PAA, and Barrister & Mann, I decided to go 180 and get Mike's Natural Soap Hungarian Lavender, hopefully it's as good as the reviews that I have read and that it's going to be good smelling stuff.

The scent is fantastic, as are the performance characteristics, which are inherent in all of Mike's Soaps. In other words, you gonna love it.

We will see, it shipped today, I was really sold on the B&M but trying to go against the grain and not give in to the mainstream that is the internet hype, I thought I would try this one instead.

It should in theory pair nicely with my tub of Geo F Trumpers Rose scented shave cream that is oh so nice!

43506250-0C28-4E99-9533-96B8EA8F4624.jpeg

Used it today for the first time, great stuff strong smell at first and then it slowly fades like your best friend at the bar when your talking to the hottest girl there. It also has a nice burn and then that also fades fairly quick.

I like this stuff and I like it over razor rock King Louis which is really the only after and soap I have ever had within the lavender profile.

It pairs wonderfully with my Geo f Trumpers Rose cream, tomorrow however I’m going to try it with my Raso Zero Agrumella soap, which is a lemon based and citrus based soap. I’ll keep you posted on how that shave goes.

Dr, Jon Flowers in the Dark is the absolute best lavender a/s I have used. I find the soap to perform about average, but I have the older V2 version. The splash however is excellent. Feels great on the skin, smells divine, and lasts quite a while. I like to pair it with Mikes Hungarian Lavender soap. Since it is seasonal, I even bought a back up bottle.

well used it again today and paired it with my Raso Zero Agrumella citrus lemon scented soap, what a combo! I will admit this stuff doesn't last the longest, or very long at all, you get a small hint of it after an hour or two at most, but it feels great on my skin, and it really makes my skin soft. It's a darker lavender and more woodsy earthy then anything, but it's a great scent, and Dr Jon's Flowers in the Dark aftershave was on the list, but it was apparently sold out across the board, no matter where I looked it was gone.

If you are on the fence about this stuff, I recommend you give it a try because of the ingredients and how it feels after. It does have alcohol in it, but it doesn't burn really that bad at all, just a little sting/bite and then it's gone rather quick.

Top Bottom