What's new

Mike’s Aftershaves any thoughts?

I saw the new Mike’s Aftershaves on WCS and was intrigued. Anyone who has tried them can you pass on some thoughts about them ?

I understand that they are made by Oleo Soapworks and contain alcohol, distilled water, polysorbate 20 and
fragrance. With so few ingredients I'm out, I much prefer some face food for the money.

I understand that they are made by Oleo Soapworks and contain alcohol, distilled water, polysorbate 20 and
fragrance. With so few ingredients I'm out, I much prefer some face food for the money.
Your prayers have been answered. They are now selling Mike's face food AS. I just ordered a few bottles. We'll see how it goes.

I just received the lime today. It’s performance is excellent but to me, it smells a little artificial. Almost like a lime scented floor cleaner or something. :confused1

I have the SKIN FOOD, BERGAMOT, ORANGE & YLANG-YLANG and have tried it a few times. Not real impressed; lots of sting and numbness (don't get it on you lips) and the scent isn't too pronounced. Leave my skin feeling a little dried out. Probably a lot of alcohol. Didn't notice any softening agents like glycerin or anything that would seem to qualify as skin food.

I used the Skin Food Barbershop today. It burned me too. It also smelled more like a citrus aquatic than a barbershop. I'm wondering if this one was mislabeled. I smell distinct lemon + salty ocean + something like amber to sweeten it up.

Top Bottom