What's new

Might have to build one of these someday.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Yeah, I like that! AP has come so far! Their finishes on their lower and uppers and fitting is first class now! That 30 round stick sure is protruding from the bottom a good ways. :)

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
When I assembled my "in progress" 6.5 Grendel upper to my old Bushmaster lower, the contrast between the Bushmaster lower and the AP upper was a stark contrast in finishes. I may have to eventually get the Grendel it's own dedicated lower, but that would be waaay on the back burner, after the AR 10 and PCC builds!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I confirmed through chat on AP's website that the .45/10mm will require a different lower receiver.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Yeah, I like that! AP has come so far! Their finishes on their lower and uppers and fitting is first class now! That 30 round stick sure is protruding from the bottom a good ways. :)
I better pick a couple of those up ASAP, if they are even available.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Dunno yet, check their website on 3.3.21.
Will do! Just curious if there were rumors. I've been looking at CMMG as they are already there with 9mm lowers for Glock, Sig, and Colt mags as well as 10mm Glock, 5.7x28, etc but the prices are a tad bit on the high side.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I've ordered most of the small parts for the "EPC" Pistol Caliber Carbine. I'm thinking that I'll use another LaRue trigger for this build. I'll be back ordering the JP barrel and bolt/SCS buffer combo soon. The wait continues.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I mentioned elsewhere that I ordered a VG6 Gamma comp in 9mm. I did that before deciding which barrel I was going to use. Well the JP barrel has a 1/36 thread whereas the VG6 is 1/24 Doh! Will be returning the 9 mm Gamma and a JP 1/36 comp has been ordered and should get here about the same time as the barrel.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
62877C7C-D6E9-4FD3-B126-757623A5AE4C.jpeg

Accrued a few more parts for my PPC build, same pic in Acquisitions thread. Starting to get excited about this build!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Uh-oh, TriggerTech has come out with some AR9 specific triggers, but not currently available.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
E2067AFD-C747-4F07-BD2E-D6E422552B0F.jpeg

As posted in Acquisitions. All I need now is the receiver set, charging handle, trigger and handguard.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Uh-oh, TriggerTech has come out with some AR9 specific triggers, but not currently available.

Confounded by still not having the receiver set to complete the build, I just had to buy something and the TT AR9 has become available, so the order has been placed for that trigger!

Top Bottom