What's new

Might be good for a laugh

Uh huh, it's things like this that make me glad I'm not a people person. It also made me wish I had more alcohol to hand.

mrs. chefchris said:
You're not a people person?? What? :w00t:

JoAnna

Online people are fine, real life people are to be avoided at all costs as far as I am concerned. I have enough trouble getting beyond an incomprehnsible murmur with people I know well; anyone else, forget about it.
Also, I don't want to talk about Big Brother, Celebrity Love Island ( I don't know if this vapid, vacuous reality TV crap has reached the US yet, if it has I can only apologise) or football.
I just don't have the inclination or the patience to get on with people face to face. B&B people are fine though.
Apologies if my sentiments have offended any "people" persons on the forum, but seriously as far as other people go, you're welcome to them.
Rant over, time for my valium

AJS said:
Online people are fine, real life people are to be avoided at all costs as far as I am concerned. I have enough trouble getting beyond an incomprehnsible murmur with people I know well; anyone else, forget about it.
Also, I don't want to talk about Big Brother, Celebrity Love Island ( I don't know if this vapid, vacuous reality TV crap has reached the US yet, if it has I can only apologise) or football.
I just don't have the inclination or the patience to get on with people face to face. B&B people are fine though.
Apologies if my sentiments have offended any "people" persons on the forum, but seriously as far as other people go, you're welcome to them.
Rant over, time for my valium

Wait! Stop! That Valium might make you hyper, you know. Seriously.

I harbor disdain for ignorant people, personally. People persons are smoking something IMO.

:001_smile

Oh my! That guy did like twenty passes over the same area with only one application of that gel. No wonder he said he gets razor burn!

Top Bottom