What's new

Mid-Winter Yosemite Trip

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
A few weeks back I took the family up to Yosemite for a quick get away trip. We reserved out room last November so I was just looking forward to the trip. This would also mark my daughter's (3-1/2 now) first trip there and hopefully she will remember bits of it. Anyway, if you don't know, last September I had Achilles tendon surgery and I've been down really since then. So, in a way, this was a trip to see how far along my recovery has gone. Needless to say, my ankle did well and I was able to come away with a couple nice images. I hope you enjoy!

R/
Dave

Nikon D2xs and various lenses

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

A few weeks back I took the family up to Yosemite for a quick get away trip. We reserved out room last November so I was just looking forward to the trip. This would also mark my daughter's (3-1/2 now) first trip there and hopefully she will remember bits of it. Anyway, if you don't know, last September I had Achilles tendon surgery and I've been down really since then. So, in a way, this was a trip to see how far along my recovery has gone. Needless to say, my ankle did well and I was able to come away with a couple nice images. I hope you enjoy!

R/
Dave

Nikon D2xs and various lenses

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
Very nice work. Still shooting a D3 myself. Both still very capable today.
For B&W I usually shoot my Rolleiflex.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Thank you all for looking and leaving a compliment. These were fun to take and process. I am a multi-format photographer. I still have a few rolls to develop as well as some 4x5 sheets.

R/
Dave

Pictures are very nice. The second and third one looks unreal. I also had surgery a few months ago and I know very well what it's like to be back on your feet again trying to recovery. Just keep going and never look back.

Top Bottom