What's new

Mid Missouri, Western Missouri, Eastern Kansas Interest

Gents, any interest in having a get-together for folks from Mid-Missouri, Western Missouri, & Eastern Kansas?

Just preliminary interest gathering here.

If you might be interested in getting together, please post in this thread and feel free to suggest a possible gathering spot, or a possible date range that might work for you.

I'm in Joplin, Missouri. Geographically we are never anywhere close to these large wet shave gatherings, like PAA's, Maggards, etc. I did attend a wet shave gathering at the Just For Him store in Springfield, Missouri in 2020. I enjoyed it and there were some vendors there include Gentleman's Nod, Stirling, Sir Henry's Black Tie. I hope maybe somebody will put something together in the near future here in our region, that would be awesome!!!

Thanks for the reply. I went to a meetup in 2018 or 2019 just outside of KC. It was great! I'll keep you posted if we're able to pull something off around here. There are plenty of members that live in our region, it's just a matter of getting enough folks interested in getting together.

Top Bottom