What's new

Microwave for towel warming

Can anyone suggest where I can purchase the smallest microwave possible for the purpose of setting it up in my bathroom for quick towel warming for between passes & pre shave prep. Most of the Microwave's I see at Home Depot or Lowes are just to big.

Billyboy

Can anyone suggest where I can purchase the smallest microwave possible for the purpose of setting it up in my bathroom for quick towel warming for between passes & pre shave prep. Most of the Microwave's I see at Home Depot or Lowes are just to big.

Billyboy

Billy are you serious? You do not need a hot towel between passes. Its just for pre-shave prep and that can be done with a microwave thats already in your kitchen. Just my .02 cents.

Uhm, I dont think that the Half Pint is made anymore. Of course you can find a few fairly small models a Wally World for under $50..

Call me old fashioned, but scalding hot water from the bathroom faucet and a towel seems to do the trick for me. :cool:

Sure, but that doesn't require you to spend even more money on a hobby, opening you up to even more ridicule from SWMBO.

Brad

Even after "nuking" a washcloth, the walking 20 seconds to the bathroom and exposure to air makes it cooler than had you taken it directly from the faucet.

you know the sink works great..

BUT, A microwave just for a hot shaving towel is deliciously decadent :)

Careful! The wife might use it to reheat her cappuccino while she's soaking in the tub.

come to think of it, you might find small sized microwaves for a reasonable price at truck stops (such as Flying J, Pilot, or TA). Truckers basically have a complete apartment in the sleepers these days, which includes all the comforts of home.

Top Bottom