What's new

Mickey Lee - Unforgiven

Has anyone tried Mickey Lee's Unforgiven? Sounds like something I'd like, but it's so hard to go off of descriptions. Just wondering if anyone has it and could offer and more description on the scent. I'm a huge fan of Mickey Lee stuff, but not sure if I want to buy a full bottle. Unfortunately, Maggard's doesn't have samples of this one.

No experience with this one. Sorry! It is definitely difficult to pick winning AS based on manufacturers' descriptions!

You got me interested in this scent, so I did some searching over the weekend and Ruds has a youtube review of the soap and goes into detail about the scent. May be worth checking out.

Thanks for the info. I checked out a couple videos, and I think I'm going to go for it.

No experience with this one. Sorry! It is definitely difficult to pick winning AS based on manufacturers' descriptions!

Agree so much. I have blind bought way too many aftershaves, only to regret it after finding out that the scent is off putting to me. Actually have more than a handful lying around, all used one time only, wish I could PIF them to someone. Any takers?! :)

Last edited:
Agree so much. I have blind bought way too many aftershaves, only to regret it after finding out that the scent is off putting to me. Actually have more than a handful lying around, all used one time only, wish I could PIF them to someone. Any takers?! :)
Um, I'll take them if you are in Canada.. please and thank you.. and I'll add and repif as well!

The Unforgiven arrived in the mail today. It's decent, but not something I would buy again.

To me, it smells like campfire smoke mixed with their Grand Havana scent(even though the description of Unforgiven doesn't mention tobacco). (FYI, Grand Havana is one of my all time favorite aftershaves) The Grand Havana scent(or whatever I'm picking up that smells similar to it) seems to fade fairly quickly, then you are left with the smoky, woody scent. Overall the scent isn't all that strong and it fades pretty quickly. I'm guessing it will last maybe a half hour on me. Whereas Grand Havana will last me all day.

I will stick with their Grand Havana and Kraken.

Top Bottom