Mickey Lee Soapworks closing

Discussion in 'General Shaving Discussion' started by Badgerstate36, Aug 5, 2019.

Just saw it on IG, MLS is closing shop. Apparently, Samantha's husband got a promotion and with the promotion comes relocating. They decided that with moving their family, moving a business too is just too much and its time to close up shop.
    It's a shame, I love MLS' products but it is what it is.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1. emwolf

emwolf Contributor

sad

2. Aw that’s a shame, I really like all their stuff. Have to stock up a bit after GRUME.

3. DEPenguin

DEPenguin Contributor

That's a shame! Glad I still have some Pantie Dropper and Kraken.

4. HatMagnet

HatMagnet Contributor

Sorry to hear this, Their Jefferson Square is the best lavender soap available.

5. I wish them well, & say thank you to them for helping our community.

6. Shame, I've only heard good things about them and was planning on trying them out once I finish grad school. Hope that the move goes well for them though!

7. Too bad for us! Sounds like a good opportunity for them!! :a14::a14:

8. Mickeys Lee soaps were my introduction into artisan soaps, sorry to see them go but wish them luck.

9. Ad Astra

Ad Astra Ambassador

+1 sorry to see!

Have Kraken for a while ...

AA

10. I still have a couple of tubs, but I'm really going to miss The Company.

11. FYI Maggards has samples for a buck each. I picked up 5 different scents soap and after shave sets for 10 bucks. I just hope I do not fall in love with one of them?? They have a lot on some,very little on others and out on a few.

12. I have all of their pre shave butters. Great stuff!

13. It’s better than B&M Reserve?

14. I'd say its comparable. Its a coin flip for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

15. HatMagnet

HatMagnet Contributor

I think so but ymmv of course and I should have put that in my post. Regardless, I'm stocked up on it for several years. Good stuff.

16. I wanted to try their lavender shave soaps they were on my list to try but I have a plethora of soap at this moment so no room for more but i ordered 3 of the kraken shampoo bars for my wife she loves the scent

17. X2

18. Their Cape Verde soap had a great scent.

19. Excellent pre-shave soap! Too bad. Time to stock up.