What's new

Miami and Sarasota shaving shops

Hello all,

I'll be travelling to Miami and Sarasota in June and I was wondering if any of the folks know of any places to stock up on shaving supplies. Especially the items that never make it to the UK.

Any input will be really appreciated as I haven't been to either of these two places before.

Thanks,
VP

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I couldn't find much in south Florida when i was hunting. Hopefully some folks will have info for you.

No idea if any of these places carry anything you'd be interested in... but then, I don't know what you may be interested in. You may find something not readily available in the UK at the local Walmart, for all I know...

Best 28 Mens Shaving Supplies in Miami, FL with Reviews - YP.com

If you're in Sarasota, make sure to check out Siesta Key beach. Fantastic sand. I just hope they don't have the red tide disaster like the area experienced this year. Otherwise, for me at least, the Gulf side far exceeds the Atlantic side when it comes to relaxing in the sun and enjoying the ocean. Less wind, lesser waves, and beautiful beaches.

Obvious is any Art of Shaving shop, in most of the fashion malls.
Otherwise, UK has so many more B&M shave shops than anywhere else on this planet!
Have a safe, fun trip!

In Miami you might seek out some Caribbean markets for Superior 70 Bay Rum, Benjamins Bay Rum, Florida Water, Limacol Lotion, and Alcolado Glacial Mentholated Splash.

Top Bottom