What's new

Mexican Burgers / Lamb Kebab Burgers

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I follow a youtube channel named the Aussie Griller. It's mostly to get an idea on what I want to do on the Weber. I don't always follow the recipe to the letter but I don't think that I'm alone in that boat!

Recently, I watched the Lamb Kebab Burger recipe that he did.

I never mixed things like Greek yogurt with raw meat before. I was curious, didn't think it would go wrong so I tried it. It was great. The taste was close to a Kebab but in a burger which was really nice.

Now that I did that and that I have a love for Mexican food, I want to do the same type of thing but with a Mexican flavour. Well, you know, I love burgers, I love tacos, BAM!

My thinking is to mix some salsa in the burger. I am unsure how guacamole would come out if I mix it with the raw meat. I probably should use the guacamole instead of mayonnaise. Any tips or ideas? I still have time before I actually try this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I like to mix in chopped jalapeno, serrano or habanero. Even better, chopped chipotle with some of the adobo sauce mixed in.

$Chipotle.jpg

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Thanks an idea. I will try to put a salsa/minced mix and see how I go. I might do a garlic/onion/ancho/cumin mix instead, I am unsure yet...

Top Bottom