What's new

method for obliterating whiteheads with no scars, squeezing and/or popping

First of i would like to sincerely greet anyone and everyone reading this post!!

Next, i would like to welcome one and all to B & B, i, myself have been welcomed numerous times and would certainly like to extend my own welcome to everyone, B & B is a nice place to be (it rhymes, even).

A little bit of back story, i am 37 now, male, european, so i have successfully gone through puberty and lived through my adolescence pretty much acne free, i had the odd large pimple, on my temples but quite rarely, occasional blackheads, but nothing worth noting really.

I have what one might call fair hair, of average thickness i presume, it is essentially brown, but i was born very blonde indeed, as i grew older the hair on my head turned brown, i guess the most common shade of brown, regular brown so to speak, the rest of me, at least the parts that have hair are also regular black, beard and body hair, i am stating hair type (thickness) and colour as some believe it to be relevant in regard to the appearance of whiteheads.

I have not been shaving regularly with a proper blade (safety double edge and/or straight, cut throat razors) for the best part of 15-ish years, i got into the game a few months ago, in this period i had tried various tools, methods and of course care products...in doing so i have indeed stumbled upon a fantastic method of getting rid of whiteheads, without squeezing, popping and generally mauling the skin of your face in the (sometimes failed) venture of removing whiteheads...

What you need are essentially three products, Balea HAUTREIN SOS Anti-pimple gel (i think hautrein means skin care in german), Balea HAUTREIN gesichts wasser, i think this translates to cleaning water again from german which i do not speak or write so i do apologise for my lack of lingual knowledge here, and last but not least you need some regular cotton pads, i use italian pads with aloe vera.

What you want to do is the following:

- wash your face with lukewarm water, you can use a cleaning agent if it 100% does not irritate your face and is oil free, oils are quite detrimental if you want to avoid whiteheads, non comedogenic is the way to go if you insist on using a cleaning agent, again i reiterate that water by itself suffices...(a little side note, when i want to wash my face i use Dove gentle exfoliating bar soap, seems to do the trick, plus it gets my skin to squeak being so clean...)

- after pat drying your face with a clean towel you go in with the SOS gel, now we must keep in mind that you get 15 ml of this stuff, and you only should exclusively use it on the whiteheads you have, not on normal acne free skin...the trick here is to apply the gel in such a way that it can "dry" the whitehead out, so you want to carefully spread the gel over the entire "area" of the whitehead

- having done the aforementioned and after waiting for at least an hour, you can, using lukewarm water again, wash the gel of the areas you applied it to before hand and once again pat dry your face with a clean towel

- now to the eradication part, for this, you get a cotton pad and apply the cleaning water on it generously, then just simply proceed to literally "wipe" the whiteheads off your face, i have tried this a couple of times now, on whiteheads that have formed on my face and it works like magic, just be sure to wash your face again, use moisturiser after removing the whiteheads if you have skin that requires moisturising and so on...

The best part of what i have described is that it actually works, no advertising gimmicks, just plain whitehead removal...the second best part is that what i just described costs 5 euros total, the pads one euro at most, the sos gel is less than 2 euros as is the cleaning water maybe even 1.5 euros...

If you are in a pickle with whiteheads give this method a try, i cannot guarantee that it will definitely work for you but i sincerely hope as hell that it does, i am taking the time to write this post in the hope that it indeed does.

If i can be of any further assistance to anyone feel free to contact me :)

Cheers everyone!​

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Good tips! I was fortunate to not have to deal with acne growing up, but I did get the occasional zits that all teens get growing up. I knew this one girl who had the worst acne that you ever seen, her entire face was covered in red! I think since my days in school, medicine has advanced to a point where maybe they have better products for acne, IDK.

I think if I remember right, the product I used for zits back in the day was called Clerasal? It came in these round pads where the medicine was inside them, and you just rubbed the area with those, and eventually they would go away, but it was never right away. I haven't gotten white heads from shaving, but I have gotten red bumps however, that can be more common for me.

And truth is, if your getting red bumps, that cause you got capillary bleeding of the unwanted by raking an area a few too many times with the razor lol. It can easily happen to those of us who chase after that BBS, cause we like that smooth skin lol. Anyways, again, great information. And I know its going to help people out there.

Hello everyone,
thanks for chiming in, i really do hope this helps someone, the only thing is because of my location i am not certain about people being able to acquire these products in the WEST, so to speak, but the DM brand that makes them is german and thus one would expect their products to be readily available globally.

Back to white heads, i washed my face with dove gentle exfoliating soap last night and hey presto one reared its ugly head this morning jest below my lip, a little to the left...i intend to use the method initially described to remove it...

after i washed my face i used old spice classic aftershave, i found it in supermarket the same day prior, it could be the guilty party for the white head,who knows, also, i did notice the smell to be a little more "sugary" than the old spice i remember from the 1990's it was sharper somehow, could be just me...

i also intend to give Brut a try....

Cheers everyone, enjoy your weekend

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hello everyone,
thanks for chiming in, i really do hope this helps someone, the only thing is because of my location i am not certain about people being able to acquire these products in the WEST, so to speak, but the DM brand that makes them is german and thus one would expect their products to be readily available globally.

Back to white heads, i washed my face with dove gentle exfoliating soap last night and hey presto one reared its ugly head this morning jest below my lip, a little to the left...i intend to use the method initially described to remove it...

after i washed my face i used old spice classic aftershave, i found it in supermarket the same day prior, it could be the guilty party for the white head,who knows, also, i did notice the smell to be a little more "sugary" than the old spice i remember from the 1990's it was sharper somehow, could be just me...

i also intend to give Brut a try....

Cheers everyone, enjoy your weekend

Old Spice aftershave is no longer what it once was. The formula has been changed some years ago. What they make now is abysmal IMO. Last time I tried some of that new stuff, it made a family member get a headache, had to throw it out.

The only thing that I use that is old Spice, is their deodorant sticks, about the only thing they have left under their brand name, that they haven't totally screwed up. However, most recently, I didn't order Old Spice deodorant, cause I am tired of the same old scent, so I got some AXE Sandlewood deodorant, and it really smell good.

I suggest putting the Old Spice down, and see how things go. Remember, there are many other brand of aftershaves. And for all we know, your face could be reacting to alcohol in the aftershave splashes. Try an aftershave balm, and see how that goes. Good luck!

i have used balms before, i don't like the consistency, to be honest, the balm itself looks like milk that's gone off :)
i currently have the sensitive white one by nivea, i used it after the profoil incident, but as i got whiteheads afterwards i have not used it since, i might give a whirl some time later on...
as for old spice, i am very glad you agree, the smell is definitely different from what i remember, i also read somewhere that brut has also degraded? i am inclined to believe this as it costs about 3.5 euros at the same supermarket i got the old spice from, the OS was roughly 5 euros, in comparison the nivea balms cost up to 30% more so they may well have better ingredients in them or just better marketing, it's sad that the red one aftershave gave me two whiteheads it smells sublime, dont know if it's easily available "state side" but if it is, it just smells fantastic...

Come to mention it, the new OS i got, the so called classic, smells quite similar to a local brand of aftershave, i remember the scent still from when i was a child in the 80's and 90's respectively...i believe "Brion" was in question that is Brion the aftershave not the shave cream that i have tested and my opinion of it is that it is abysmal really...

i have amassed about five products for use after shaving (also i have an alum block of coruse):

pinaud clubman classic splash
proraso green spalsh
red one classic splash
old spice classic splash
and nivea sensitive balm

as my main criteria is having healthy skin, and as i am prone to whiteheads, the proraso has shown itself to be the best performer but scent wise...the red one takes the biscuit, proraso @ #2, then the old spice because it does remind one of their "true" scent although "watered down" so to speak...and the pinaud is placed last beacuse i simply dont like the smell that much, i mean it's ok, but it appears to be more pleasant to those around than myself so i have foregone it for a while now...

i have busied myself trying new things so i can honestly say that i am enjoying this, i even enjoy just giving my face a nightly wash and putting on some AS just to smell nice for a while :)

Cheers

Top Bottom