What's new

Mess Hall Acquisitions

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Wow you were well paid for your help, Aaron. Chopped steak wrapped in bacon? We are going to need a detailed report on it.

What was so hard about setting up the firestick? Did you have to side load the app?
The didnt have an Amazon account. It created all kinds of problems.

Ready for the March 18th cabbage sale!

IMG_1319.JPG

Tom

Rush, send us a link to where you purchased.

Aaron - Mrs P got it in Takashimaya department store here on Orchard Rd. Their online store doesn't carry any woks of any description, only espresso makers(!) The brand is IMOTO and says it's been around since 1897 but it does not seem to exist on the web rather strangely. All I can find with Google is the fact that "Imoto" means "little sister".

Battle of the kitchen shears. Fiskars vs Henckels in a steel cage death match to see which can replace the reigning champion, Oxo.
proxy.php

A big (18") wok just arrived. I was using a small calphalon from the early 90s but I found it too small to move stuff around. It was a wedding present but it is now relegated to backup/smaller sides duty. For now I will be using this in the kitchen, but if I can't control the smoke I will probably be using it on the covered deck.

new_wok.jpg

Ignore the BluSkillet that is photo bombing in the background. :biggrin1:

Ruckin.

Top Bottom