What's new

Merry Christmas Gentlemen

And a very merry Christmas to you too!

I hope everyone has a relaxing, peaceful day to reflect and enjoy the small wonderful things that truly to supersede the major nasty things that have happened this year.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
089D8A88-3D37-48A2-90B4-5A0C10525571.gif

I speak here as a doctor. The sentiment is deeply appreciated in hospitals. The staff generally works above and beyond. This is true even in nursing homes. Staff will work sick because there is no one else to fill the need. It is really frustrating when your team has seen several people die or who will succumb to COVID-19 and the streets and stores are full of people who think this is a hoax. These people risk their lives to help-from first responders to the end. They don't have to be there, but they get it done and make it happen every day around the clock. We'll get through.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Merry Christmas and peace to all. This has been an ok Christmas, but with my mom passing away this last year and COVID limiting family gathering (we all live in deferent states) I’m looking forward to next year so we can have a “do over” Christmas.

Top Bottom