What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

FS Merkur Solingen, Tabac soap + after-shave, Silvertip Badger brush, Gem Micromatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Moving out of the country and hence selling unused/used once items from my collection. Accepting PayPal and shipped to CONUS

1. NIB Merkur Solingen short double edge razor - $20 shipped
2. Tabac original Shaving soap 4.4oz (used once) + Tabac original after shave lotion 1.7oz (used once) - $25 shipped
3. Gem Micromatic Single edge razor - $10 shipped
4. Silvertip badger bursh from whippeddog, 20mm knot, 45mm loft, custom made - $20 shipped

Buy everything - $60 shipped + get all the free items below

Following items are free, 1 free item with 1 purchase first come, first serve. Pics of free items in comments.
1. NIB Van Der Hagen deluxe soap
2. Stainless steel long handle double edge razor
3. Stainless steel short handle double edge razor
4. Ted Pella and CVS single edge blades

Please let me know if you need more pics or have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

Reducing prices since I have to move soon.

1. NIB Merkur Solingen short double edge razor - $12 shipped
3. Gem Micromatic Single edge razor - $8 shipped
4. Silvertip badger bursh from whippeddog, 20mm knot, 45mm loft, custom made - $12 shipped

Buy everything for $25 shipped + get all the items mentioned in Free section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom