What's new

Merkur slant bar razor heads vs Cadet / Matador / Pearl / RazoRock open comb (OC)

Which razor head feels/behaves more aggressive to you?

• Merkur slant razor heads

• Cadet / Matador / Pearl / RazoRock open comb (OC) razor heads

• They feel equally aggressive to me

• I haven't used both razors

• I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Which razor head feels/behaves more aggressive to you?

• Merkur slant razor heads
  • Cadet / Matador / Pearl / RazoRock open comb (OC) razor heads
  • They feel equally aggressive to me
  • I haven't used both razors
  • I'm not sure

With what razor blade?
Please assume that each razor is used with an "average blade". The rational is that this poll will result in a summary something along the lines of: "usually the average Razor X is more (or equally) aggressive than/to the average Razor Y for the average shaver" ... so we probably need to avoid a ranking that is dependent upon one specific blade.

Can't see the poll?
If you are using Tapatalk or a similarly incompatible browser/reader, and you do not see the interactive poll above (with checkboxes), please feel free to reply to this thread with a one line comment like, "My Vote: Razor X is more aggressive to me".

Don't vote twice!
Please do NOT vote in both ways (reply and interactive checkboxes) on the same poll. However, if you accidentally do vote in both ways, please reply with an additional comment to help remind me to remove your comment-reply vote from the final manual tally.

Reminder:
Even if you already agree with the existing results ... please vote to increase our confidence in the poll!

Why this poll?
This poll is part of a series of polls towards averaging out the subjective experiences of numerous shavers, through model-by-model comparison polls, into a list of Currently-Manufactured DE Razors Ranked According to User-Polled Aggressiveness on a Scale of 1 to 10.

For details and a complete list of open polls, please see our Wiki page on this project at:
http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Modern_Double-Edged_Safety_Razors_Ranked_by_Aggressiveness

Thank you for your time!

Cheers,
Shawn

Final results:
1 Merkur slant
7 RazoRock OC
0 Equal

Conclusion:
The average RazoRock OC (aka Pearl, Cadet, Matador, etc) is more aggressive to the average shaver than the average Merkur slant.

Thank you to all who participated in this poll!

Cheers,
Shawn

Top Bottom