What's new

Merkur HD in Dallas

I've got a birthday coming up and would like my wife to buy me a Merkur HD amongst other things. The only problem is that she will NOT buy anything online (sigh).

Is there a Brick and Mortar store in the dallas area that might carry them? In lieu of that, can anyone recommend another razor for a newbie that could be purchased at a brick and mortar store in dallas?

FriscoSoxFan said:
I've got a birthday coming up and would like my wife to buy me a Merkur HD amongst other things. The only problem is that she will NOT buy anything online (sigh).

Is there a Brick and Mortar store in the dallas area that might carry them? In lieu of that, can anyone recommend another razor for a newbie that could be purchased at a brick and mortar store in dallas?

What if you buy it online, then give it to her to wrap? :)

if all else fails, i'll buy it off of the internet and your wife can buy it directly from me (i live in farmers branch). no big deal.

PM me if you need help.

Tell her to go to the Art of Shaving store at the Galleria in N. Dallas. That is where I bought mine. Also, for buying something, you will get a free straight razor shave. That's about a $30 value, if I remember correctly.

wow An AOS store in the galleria.......you blink and these things grow like a beard. I was in the one in Las Vegas and it was nice....The barber can help you determine which direction your beard grows, I highly recommend doing the consultation just for this information alone. I was having the hardest time figuring it out on my neck area. There is a knife store in the Willow Bend mall that sells some safety razors as well, last time I was in there it looked like they even sold some older antique safety razors also.

bearbeard said:
wow An AOS store in the galleria.......you blink and these things grow like a beard. I was in the one in Las Vegas and it was nice....The barber can help you determine which direction your beard grows, I highly recommend doing the consultation just for this information alone. I was having the hardest time figuring it out on my neck area. There is a knife store in the Willow Bend mall that sells some safety razors as well, last time I was in there it looked like they even sold some older antique safety razors also.

Really?! I like willow bend mall because it has alot of maternity stores for my wife and when she is shopping I get to wonder around the mall; crabtree.....L'Occitane.......knife store (which I didn't know they sale razors):w00t:

Top Bottom