What's new

Merkur 33c...im coming back to this razor

This is one of best razors i have ,very efficient,not agressive and gives bbs every time without nicks or cuts.All blades work in this razor,but the sharper the better,silver blue or feather.Very smooth shave every time.With more agressive razors i have to watch more and use medium and low sharpness blades for best results.Is 34c more agressive than 33c?maybe in future someday im gonna get it.

This is one of best razors i have ,very efficient,not agressive and gives bbs every time without nicks or cuts.All blades work in this razor,but the sharper the better,silver blue or feather.Very smooth shave every time.With more agressive razors i have to watch more and use medium and low sharpness blades for best results.Is 34c more agressive than 33c?maybe in future someday im gonna get it.

I have de 34c and the 33c. I also had the 23c long but I gave it to my brother. Great shavers, all of them. Even though the 34c is a 2 piece razor and have a little different internal structure, they all have exactly the same head.
The difference is only on the handle and the weight. If you love the 33C, you don't really need the 34c. In fact, I think I prefer the 3 piece razor, because you can buy a better handle and make a beast [emoji3]

proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This is one of best razors i have ,very efficient,not agressive and gives bbs every time without nicks or cuts.All blades work in this razor,but the sharper the better,silver blue or feather.Very smooth shave every time.
One of the best razors used by novices and experienced shavers alike. I use the 34C {2 piece version} which is nicely balanced and seems to work well with most blades.

I agree that Merkur is a fine razor maker. I have the 34c and the 39c. The 39c is the smoothest razor I own. It is smoother than my Timeless and my Wolfman. Go figure.

I agree that Merkur is a fine razor maker. I have the 34c and the 39c. The 39c is the smoothest razor I own. It is smoother than my Timeless and my Wolfman. Go figure.
Some times we purchase expensive razors out of curiosity, hoping to get better results, but some cheaper do the job equally good or better. I think I need to tell this to myself [emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Not a fan of the scalloped safety bar, which is what keeps me away from Merkur razors, and modern DE razors in general.

...Great shavers, all of them. Even though the 34c is a 2 piece razor and have a little different internal structure, they all have exactly the same head.
The difference is only on the handle and the weight. If you love the 33C, you don't really need the 34c...

+1! These Merkurs are B&B favorites because they work!! :a29:

You can spend a lot of $ and a lot of time searching, but you may not find a better shaver!!

I have the Merkur 23c long handle. While I like it I’ve found that I prefer a short to medium length handle. I think if I get another Merkur it would be a 33c

I have the Merkur 23c long handle. While I like it I’ve found that I prefer a short to medium length handle. I think if I get another Merkur it would be a 33c

Just get another handle from a different brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I have both 34C and 38C, both great razors, super smooth. I prefer the 38, larger heavier handle feels right. The 34 starting to feel too small In my hand.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Well, the 39C is a slant so tough to compare. :tongue_sm

Top Bottom