What's new

MER Shaving - Banshee’s Breath (duck fat version) Review

I picked up Bamboo Grapefruit, and I loved the scent. I love the performance even more. I'm a huge grapefruit fan so I hoped the grapefruit was a little bit more prominent, but the scent is very clean and fresh so all is well. I'll probably pick up Banshee's Breath or Sea Breeze now that Latha Oceana is being discontinued.

I picked up Bamboo Grapefruit, and I loved the scent. I love the performance even more. I'm a huge grapefruit fan so I hoped the grapefruit was a little bit more prominent, but the scent is very clean and fresh so all is well. I'll probably pick up Banshee's Breath or Sea Breeze now that Latha Oceana is being discontinued.

You may not know this, you can custom order any soap, including adding additional scent/fragrance for $2 more.

You may not know this, you can custom order any soap, including adding additional scent/fragrance for $2 more.

Oh, the scent strength is fine enough for me. I was talking more about the scent of grapefruit in the accord of scents. It's very green, citrus, and clean linen-y smelling, which is very nice. I just love when the grapefruit smell has that "bite" to it, but this soap lacks that.

Oh, the scent strength is fine enough for me. I was talking more about the scent of grapefruit in the accord of scents. It's very green, citrus, and clean linen-y smelling, which is very nice. I just love when the grapefruit smell has that "bite" to it, but this soap lacks that.

They may be able to add more of the grapefruit scent/oil. I have had great experiences with them and it certainly will not hurt to ask. You never know, you may inspire a new scent.

Top Bottom