What's new

Menthol Soap

Seems like a lot of various scents and the like out there for soaps, but what I like (in a cream or foam anyway) is menthol. Any suggestions on a good menthol hard soap? I ordered a cake of Pirate's Cove menthol but I know nothing about it.

I recently tried a Susie Bubbles & Squeak Eucalyptus soap. Not menthol but boy did that stuff have some serious Eucalyptus kick.

There are several Tryphon soaps at Barberia Italiana. Those have serious menthol in them. Barberia Italiana also has a lot of mentholated creams. Saint Charles Shave has a very good mint soap in her limited section.

There are several Tryphon soaps at Barberia Italiana. Those have serious menthol in them. Barberia Italiana also has a lot of mentholated creams. Saint Charles Shave has a very good mint soap in her limited section.

Do you have the link? I remember seeing it a while back but I can't remember where. Sort of pricey to import as I recall.

Check out Mama Bear's Awakenings scent. It's peppermint, tea tree and menthol. Excellent soap and very cooling! :cool: Used it last night, and got an excellent shave!:thumbup:

+1 on the MB menthol soaps. The Awakenings scent is one of my favorites, and a great way to wake up in the morning. While you're at it, the Summer Ice aftershaves pack a wallop reminiscent of the old York Peppermint Patty commercials (especially with the available extra shot of menthol!). If you love that menthol tingle, you can't go wrong with either of these products.

+1 on the MB menthol soaps. The Awakenings scent is one of my favorites, and a great way to wake up in the morning. While you're at it, the Summer Ice aftershaves pack a wallop reminiscent of the old York Peppermint Patty commercials (especially with the available extra shot of menthol!). If you love that menthol tingle, you can't go wrong with either of these products.

She's also coming out with a Peppermint Lavender CP soap that's gonna rock!

==Tom

Can't believe I'm the first in this post to suggest it. The soap comes in a dish. It'll look like a cream when you first open it, but it is solid I assure you. I got mine more than six months ago, haven't used anything else since then and am just now finishing it up. At ten bucks, you aren't wasting very much if you buy it and don't like it.

Can't believe I'm the first in this post to suggest it. The soap comes in a dish. It'll look like a cream when you first open it, but it is solid I assure you. I got mine more than six months ago, haven't used anything else since then and am just now finishing it up. At ten bucks, you aren't wasting very much if you buy it and don't like it.

I haven't seen/looked for this since I first started DE shaving. Where is it available now?

+85 on Mama Bear's Awakenings. Nothing like the bracing, yet soothing feel of peppermint, tea tree, and menthol to wake me up in the morning! It was 92 degrees here today, in friggin October, and boy did that cooling sensation feel amazing after walking back to my apartment from campus.

Well I hope in 7 years they were able to find some. If not C.O. Bigelow makes a menthol peppermint soap bar. Its pretty intense.

The nicest menthol soap I ever used is the Stirling Glacial - so cold that it gives teary eyes and a running nose.

Seconded, I am using Stirling Glacial - Wintergreen, and there is no need to try and find anything colder. I walk around for a good 30 minutes after the shave and the air passing my face where the soap was still gives me goosebumps. Not sure you can imagine much colder then that.

Top Bottom