What's new

Menthol Mondays

OK I think I'm starting a new club. It will be called "Menthol Mondays". This is for the gent that needs a little wake me up on a Monday after fun filled weekend. You know the kind of weekend I'm talking about.
So let me start this show off with a Razor Rock Mission DE razor with a Kai stainless steel blade loaded in it. Stirling Soap Company's "Margaritas in the Arctic" for the first blast. Then I moved onto some Aqua Velva Blue for the post shave chiller. I'm as ready for Monday as one can get.

I don't know that I'll do this every Monday, but today I used Krampert's Frostbite, which was terrific. And I'm certainly no stranger to the concept of using a little extra push off the cliff on Monday morning. . . .

Good luck recruiting!

Happy Menthol Monday.
Frosty the Snowman just sucker punched me with some Margaritas in the Arctic shave soap and then slapped me with some Frankenlotion made from witch hazel, Aloe Vera, with some eucalyptus and peppermint oils.
Have a great day.

I do menthol every day that I shave in the morning, usually a night shaver. Did it today, proraso white with kiss my face mint and follow up with a heavy splash of Fine Snake Bite.

Alright, I am fighting off the tears from Stirling's Glacial Wintergreen (think Icy Hot) and then followed that up with some Margaritas in the Arctic aftershave balm. I am not sure what is going faster, my tears or my nose. No matter because this was a great shave.

So how did you shake off the weekend and get ready for the work week?

My Menthol Monday consisted of a menthol preshave (Noxema) then onto a mentholated shave soap ( Stirling Soap Company Margaritas in the Arctic), then the finisher was some Aqua Velva Blue with Margaritas in the Arctic post shave balm.
I am as ready as a can get for a snow flurry filled Monday.
Have a great day.
Cheers
John

Probably should have lathered up my C.O. Bigelow green this morning to add to the monday menthol madness. Alas, I had recently Received my TOBS sandalwood so I was itching to give it a go. I did splash on some Skin Bracer afterwards however. Nothing like getting backhanded by frosty the snowman to start your work week.

I work in a place that has adopted a 'clean air' policy and that includes perfumes, colognes, lotions, and I assume AS. To that end, I have made two scent free aftershaves. One is basically witchhazel with some glycerin and menthol. The other, which I used today is nothing but alcohol, glycerin and a ton'o'menthol. Brrr.

Viva menthol Mondays.

I do this almost every Monday, regardless of weather. Today is Italian Palmolive cream followed by Osage Rub (Green Day)

I froze my face this morning with Stirling's Glacial Wintergreen and then Aqua Velva Blue. During the shave I had to stop twice to blow my nose. Oh what a feeling. :thumbup:

Upon waking this morning I face washed with some Noxzema. Then I used my 24mm boar brush to face lather Stirling's Glacial Wintergreen Shave Soap. My incredibly close shave came from my only razor, a Razor Rock Mission loaded up with a well used but still sharp Astra blade. To lock in the face icicles I used one of my favorites, Aqua Velva Blue followed up with Stirling's Margaritas in the Arctic post shave balm. Thirteen hours later and I can still touch my face and feel a cold blast.

Top Bottom