What's new

Menthol content in Stirling glacial alcohol-free tonics vs. Stirling alcohol based aftershaves

A while back I was living overseas and couldn't order alcohol based aftershaves but I was still eager to order Stirling aftershaves based on my excellent experience with their soap and especially their glacial menthol soaps which I loved. I ordered a few of the glacial alcohol free tonics and the menthol content was so high that rather than a cooling effect, the tonic had a warm burning feeling that left my skin bright red.

Fast forward and I'm back in the CONUS and am eager to get some alcohol based splashes and ordered a sample of Stirling alcohol based aftershaves but no mentholated ones. I loved these aftershaves and was curious as to whether any of you had a bad experience with the glacial tonics but not the Stirling glacial alcohol based aftershaves. I normally like menthol but the glacial tonics were just too much.

You can order Stirling AS without menthol, with some menthol, or with "glacial" menthol. Look under the splashes Options". Enjoy! :001_smile

Top Bottom