What's new

(Men's) Jewelry Boxes

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I finally got around to cleaning my study and while I was in there I took some photos of my jewelry box. I got it on eBay nearly 20 years ago and I haven’t been able to find another like it.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got a MUCH smaller one like that one that was my Dad's. As I'm his only son that stayed in the Lodge mom gave it to me when she downsized.

I've also got a couple of his Masonic ash trays.

That stuff is priceless to me. Lol, priceless but incredibly dusty at the moment! Someone in this thread remind me to dust my crap and take a picture PLEASE!

FarmerTan

Here's a two watchboxes i made for my uncle and close friend. You could easily take out one of the watch pillows and put rings or chains in it.

I will have to make a watchbox for myself, and put a few small drawers for chains and rings.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
Those are absolutely gorgeous my friend. Really outstanding work.

FarmerTan

I am going to be making a valet, I have a piece of cherry for the bottom trying to decide on the sides do I use cherry or something else. I am going to line the bottom with leather.
I'll try to take a picture of my valet I bought for next to nothing at an estate sale. I love it.

I'll try to take a picture of my valet I bought for next to nothing at an estate sale. I love it.
cool need ideas for the sides for the wood. This is going to be open top for my night stand. Hold my knife, watch, keys, rings, etc. The everyday stuff. My jewelery is kept in my Grandfathers leather valet box, with his ivory elephants, and other keepsakes. I do plan on having a nice place to display his elephants they are so neat, I loved them as a kid.

Top Bottom