What's new

Mens Essentials - Toronto

You won't be disappointed. I keep making excuses to visit this store.

I even brought my brother along and finally convinced him to get a brush and some soap.

Just went there today; next to watching Firefly it was probably the best experience of my life. Seth is amazing, very knowledgeable and an all around great guy. Being able to smell and touch something before buying it totally changed the way I approach this hobby. Unless it's something Seth doesn't carry or can't get I don't think anyone else will be getting my money.

Definitely check out the store if you're in town, I drove for 5 hours and centered my trip to Toronto to drop in and visit. I was only planning on staying for 30 minutes but ended up hanging around for over 3 hours!

Seth, if you're reading this; you're doing the wetshaving community a great service by opening up your shop!

Just visited yesterday and picked up some blades and soap. Seth and Micheal are very knowledgeable and friendly. Will definitely return!

Howdy all!

This morning the wife and I were walking along the Danforth when we stumbled across this store. I took a quick peak in and I was very impressed.

They had a huge selections of soaps and creams and colognes. Anything I could ever ask for was available.

I had a quick chat with the owner and he was a very nice and knowledgable person. He mentioned that he was also awaiting to hear back from some other popular brands for distribution.

From what I saw I really don't see myself ordering anything online anymore. Anyone in Toronto should check them out!
What is parking like? I always wanted to check out the store, but don't live in the GTA, so I'd be popping in when work brings me to Toronto. Unfortunately, that means parking a pickup truck, never fun in certain parts of the city.

theres a green p parking lot on the side street. Not even a 5 minute walk, street parking is harder to come by.

Just went there the other day and went early for when it opened at 10am. Lots of parking available right on Danforth at the time. I parked right outside, popped a looney in the machine. Did what i had to and still have plenty of time left on the meter, so i went for a walk around the area.

The best part is, Seth's store is in one of the most colourful and interesting neighbourhoods in the city.

Top Bottom